Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else have problems with the 2 resident knobs over at TMS- 1Bullitt and Hollywood North GT.
You can't make any post about the Bullitt without those 2 making some comment and trashing the car.
Of course 1Bullitt comes here all the time on his little spy missions- pretty comical really.

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
What is TMS?

:confused:

·
Quest for single digits
12,030 Posts
Hollywood North was here for a while as BC_SHELBY. He apparently knew more about the new Bullitt than the people that did know. Then he goes and gets a GT and mods it with .... are you ready..... window tint! Then rags on the new Bullitt not having enough this or that.

Ah some people

Don't sweat it Whammer, we got your back :)

·
Administrator
6,346 Posts
What is a knob? :)

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There's nothing wrong with Brad's site- it's a quality source of info. But the above named members behave like they own the site. They really taint that site.
As I posted last week- at least here you can talk about the Bullitt without being insulted for liking it.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I just got done reading that entire thread up to now and I wouldn't worry to much about what negative thoughts people have on the new Bullitt. Many of those folks are rationalizing their own choices for not wanting one yet, deep inside, they really do. They just are unable to pull the trigger because they made a decision to go with something else, maybe even lesser.

Some of them just don't get it. They weren't around in the sixties, they no nothing of the ties between our cars and the original because they are simply to young and are into 'bling'. While, others don't remember the beginning of the muscle car era where "plane Jane" cars where being stuffed with huge, high HP engines. Those cars, such as the '62 Ford Fairlane where as plain as they could be with 6.50X14 bias ply tires, split bench seats that were...vinyl, standard dash boards, etc. and the first hint that something was different about it was the 4-on-the-floor. The '68 GT390 was built in much this same way. Perhaps what is needed for them to understand is a little historical understanding?

Now, considering all that, I wonder if those folks might see the new Bullitt in a different light?

The arguments that it didn't have enough power is pretty weak as well. It is true that the "hype" that was heaped up on the new Bullitt was on them and not Ford. Is there one of them that bought the car they currently have that came exactly the way they wanted it? They may have got it the way they expected but, most of those people did mods to get it were they wanted it. Ya know, maybe they could do the same to the new Bullitt? Ya think? Anyway lot's of weak moans and growns over their and it will not end with the Bullitt. They will not be satisfied with anything coming down the pike...

·
Registered
803 Posts
Whammer, I know what you're saying. It is really disappointing b/c the site is good and has a bunch of good posters on there. I just wish the mods would end it. They state that their comments do not personally attack anyone at all... a complete joke if you ask me. Keep posting on there, but know that the guys on here have your back. :) Also, the guy with the two GT500's seems to look down his nose at the guys wanting the Bullitt as well. I think I've seen 3 or 4 people that recently joined the site to get info. on the Bullitt post to say they are done with the forum b/c those 2 idiots really just turn that section into a joke.

Korey

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
IMO I think those 2 guys WANT to drive people away from the forum- at least people who don't bow down to their (supposed) expert opinion. I think they believe that the own and control the forum- due to their high post counts (lol).

For certain some people are attacking the Bullitt because they can't get one. Hollywood GT wanted a Bullitt but couldn't wait for it and went out and bought a GT. I almost did the same thing- in early summer I thought I might try to move into a new GT. It was getting to be such a long wait for the Bullitt and there just wasn't any pics of it and you start getting itchy to get a new ride. But I rode it out, and I'm glad I did. But Hollywood now needs to slam the Bullitt in order to justify his hasty decision.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Well I wasted about an hour of my life reading the thread over there..... Then I almost wasted more of my life joining that forum so I could start a Flame war with a turd

That dude Hollwood what ever, is a prefect case of some one "with out a life" about every 3 post he responds with more baffonnary... Instead of taking his ego out to the garage and making his ride better he sets behind the key board typing drible....

He bashes a car with performance that easly spank the one he owns, he is so hot on bashing the lack luster performance from the new Bullitt. What is his top of the list Mods he has done to his spank me red Gt?????? Tinted windows and automatic dimming mirrors HA HA HA HA way down his short list dumb **** ness he has listed FFRP exhaust..... OH My isn't that speacial

Then there is the moooron that has V6 mustang complaining it looks too much like V6 another tool knob or as I like to call, "young boys with man ***** envy"....

Every one has an opion and they have right to theirs and this in mine........

Get life lets go to barn and fix something......

He is just jealous he can't aford the new Bullitt because his mommy won't by it for him.....

That thread IS THE REASON that Imboc is here that same thing happened in 2000 and 2001, peoples opions became a bashing fest and the fonders B-MAN, Nasty Bob and Blakwing built this site.

And that is the reason why (NO matter how many New Bullitt releases events I not called to attend) IMBOC as one of the few auto web sites I visit

·
Charles
13,300 Posts
Jimmy Ray said:
Well I wasted about an hour of my life reading the thread over there..... Then I almost wasted more of my life joining that forum so I could start a Flame war with a turd

That dude Hollwood what ever, is a prefect case of some one "with out a life" about every 3 post he responds with more baffonnary... Instead of taking his ego out to the garage and making his ride better he sets behind the key board typing drible....

He bashes a car with performance that easly spank the one he owns, he is so hot on bashing the lack luster performance from the new Bullitt. What is his top of the list Mods he has done to his spank me red Gt?????? Tinted windows and automatic dimming mirrors HA HA HA HA way down his short list dumb **** ness he has listed FFRP exhaust..... OH My isn't that speacial

Then there is the moooron that has V6 mustang complaining it looks too much like V6 another tool knob or as I like to call, "young boys with man ***** envy"....

Every one has an opion and they have right to theirs and this in mine........

Get life lets go to barn and fix something......

He is just jealous he can't aford the new Bullitt because his mommy won't by it for him.....

That thread IS THE REASON that Imboc is here that same thing happened in 2000 and 2001, peoples opions became a bashing fest and the fonders B-MAN, Nasty Bob and Blakwing built this site.

And that is the reason why (NO matter how many New Bullitt releases events I not called to attend) IMBOC as one of the few auto web sites I visit
+1 JR. I'll have a cold beer for and with you at Myrtle. :smile:

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You just know some of them are so angry that they can't get one for themselves.
I know Hollywood has to be kicking himself for buying the GT- not that there is anything wrong with the GT. But for sure the Bullitt is going to be a much better driving, handling and riding car.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Haha, you know that they are reading this... look at their comments on TMS... sad sad fools.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
wally05 said:
Haha, you know that they are reading this... look at their comments on TMS... sad sad fools.
I know- and it makes this all the more funny. They are reading this and getting all worked up and then spewing more venom over at TMS- thus crapping in their own sandbox!

I don't care what car someone buys- you're never going to be happy with "every" aspect of it. You might not like the dash, or the gauges, or height of the armrests, etc.
That's just a fact of life.

Hollywood is now talking about when he completes his mods he'll smoke a stock Bullitt.
Big deal. Go spend thousands of dollars trying to outrace a Bullitt, go void your warranty. He'll have a bit more performance off the line- but he'll still be sitting in GT seats and not the GT500 seats of the Bullitt.
And he'll have spent way more than what you would pay for the Bullitt.

It's funny, if this car had come with the twin vented hood I think a lot of the attacks on this car might have been prevented. It's the one item I think everyone wanted.
But for $500-$1000 you can slap one on the car.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts