Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok listen up all you........

the new bullit suc*s ,

you all suc* , bullitts suc* , fords suc* , this site suc*s, the happy hooker suc*s... blah blah

ok? did i hit everything?? everybody?? did i **** everyone off ? get your attention ? good.... enough allready
we are all one big happy dysnfunctional family.... hell we even have current and former mascots \ for lunacy for christmas sake.... lets go back to having fun, discussing shi* , and frankly being ourselves... remember if you have an opinion its YOURS ......IT AIN"T PERSONAL..... we can like or dislike , agree or disagree but enuf with the damn personal attacks and enusing escalation...

...and by the way I STILL HATE THE FRENCH......... lets keep everything in perspective shall we?

rant over

have a nice day /nite....whatever

....and for gods sake collin enuf with the coheese b.s. go back to PY...PLEASE ty

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Seems like its going to get tough in here. :evil:

The current owners of the 01 are going to dis the 08 and the future owners of the 08 are going to dis the 01. Can't we all just get along?

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Hank said:
Seems like its going to get tough in here. :evil:

The current owners of the 01 are going to dis the 08 and the future owners of the 08 are going to dis the 01. Can't we all just get along?
We'll have to, otherwise I'm finding a new hobby.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Texasbullitt with Seattle in the background. You had me wondering when they moved the Space Needle and Mt. Rainier to Texas.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Hey! Be nice! :-F

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
ttt.....you sure got a way with words...Mark :lol:

btw...i all ways thought Paris was in east texas :D ...sorry to have to tell you thaT :p

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dg517 said:
ttt.....you sure got a way with words...Mark :lol: THANKS DENNIS i try

btw...i all ways thought Paris was in east texas :D ...sorry to have to tell you thaT :p
well the one i want to nuke is a few thousand miles east so no, not paris TEXAS

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Bullitt 736 said:
Oh crap! I plugged in the wrong coordinates. My son is in East Texas. I hope he still has hair when I see him Friday. :badgrin:
ya cracked me up...Charles:lol:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
428CJ said:
Texasbullitt with Seattle in the background. You had me wondering when they moved the Space Needle and Mt. Rainier to Texas.
They need to move them to Texas so they would make more money off those attractions .. (LOL)

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
IDK, Mark could it be that there is a Paris street in Arlington?:french: :french: :french: :french: :french: :french: :french: :french:

:badgrin:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts