DaHos said:
Yummy................only $235,000
...and you haven't bought it yet? :grin:

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
DaHos said:

That is cool as heck. I love the paint scheme.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is the rest of the info I got on it:

"Here is a picture of the car we built in our Toronto Eng facility for limited production (25 units) for sale through Ford Racing dealers that will be at SEMA this week on the Ford Racing Booth.

A 550 hp engine (from Ford GT) under the hood and full race Mustang suspn under the frame with some major structural integration (full roll over cage and structural members invisible under the interior trim)

Take a look at the unique ‘in-wheel’ suspension (Industry first (patented) hydraulic design......no bump steer because wheel moves along a linear shaft – tie rod to steering doesn’t go up and down…only steers)

If you look carfully in the second picture the wheel moves up/down and the suspn stays still relative to the frame!)

The spring is mounted on the frame and provides the resistance/damping to the wheel movement hydraulically. The damping is from our F1 racing car technology …DSSV)

You’ll be able to buy one of these puppies if you have about $235K to spare !!

Ps.. A/C comes standard too !! "

Yea it's cool .............

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
That is freakin wicked.Love the fact it has a modular under it's belly!!! Never thought it would fit.....and judging by the pics,it does!

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
DaHos said:

4-sure ... aint that SWEEEEEEEEEEET ~ !!! :~))

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
AKALightningJas said:
Yeah, but, what kind of gas mileage does she get?
Who cares ... (LOL) ... I'm sure whoever this belongs to didn't factor in gas mileage being an issue.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
WOW And probably weights in around 2500 lbs. That would be a rocket!
Glad Ya like this one ... Yall just might be in for a REAL SWEET TREAT in Kemah tomorrow; a couple weekends ago when we were there we saw some fella had a rod with a BOSS 429 in it. It was a real pretty blue metallic. Had a license plate that said "HEMI". That big engine just laid right in there like a baby in a cradle. We got to hear it crank up when he left and it sure sounded good; real nice and lumpy.

I told Yung; "Now THAT is a hot rod" ... LOL

I hope those special rides show up this weekend if all the BULLITTHEADS come down from all over, like Dallas and such. There was a white Ford GT there, restored MOPARS, several 1971 427 Vettes, 1958 Vette, 1961 Vette, 1963 Vette, new Shelby GT500, 3-Roush Mustangs, 1971 429 CJ Mach I, all kinds of 32, 33, 34 rods, etc. Make it worth their trip 4-sure!

Weather forecast looks to be good. Everybody should have a great time ~ !!! :~))

·
Registered
480 Posts
Here is a description of the 2008 Bullitt package and link below that to Autonet.ca; a site here in Canada. No price listed yet though. I checked Ford of Canada and no mention yet of the '08 Bullitt.

BULLITT PKG -inc: unique air induction system, high performance calibration, Ford racing strut tower brace, sport tuned shocks & springs & stabilizer bar, modified H pipe, 3.73 limited slip rear axle, dark grey brake calipers, 18" cast aluminum wheels w/charcoal satin finish & tri-bar pony button centre caps, spoiler delete, exhaust tuning w/3.5" packed exhaust tips, unique mufflers, new upper grille w/o fog lamps & pony badge, Bullitt emblem on faux fuel cap, black interior w/upgraded steering wheel, unique instrument panel finish, aluminum sill plates & pedal covers, aluminum accents on ball shifter, unique gauge cluster w/increased redline marker, tire inflation kit in lieu of spare tire, sport leather seats (REQ: 44K 5-Speed Manual Trans) *Affects Colour Availability* *PRICE TO FOLLOW*

http://newcars.autonet.ca/EN/newcars/details.php?cmd=v_options&vehicle_id=291607&print=#rtop

·
Registered
722 Posts
I wonder how fast it is...

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
DiZzyBonne said:
I wonder how fast it is...
Probably fast enough to need a roll cage installed. Probably raises the front in that light bocy/chassis.

·
Registered
722 Posts
It's just the look, makes it look like one of those Ford Model cars, Model A, Model B, Model C, etc. Those cars look slow, making it look slow. It's a sleeper, run!

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
DiZzyBonne said:
It's just the look, makes it look like one of those Ford Model cars, Model A, Model B, Model C, etc. Those cars look slow, making it look slow. It's a sleeper, run!
It's a '32 3 Window.

Do you really think it looks slow?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts