Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am fortunate enough to own 2 other 'stangs however neither one is stock or slow . Thus my dilemma leave it alone , or mod it till i'm happy kicking f-body booty? The collector in me says 'leave it. But my nickname is FAST FREDDIE and I'm afraid #5421 would be on the recieving end of the f-body booty kick. Please help.....

·
Registered
762 Posts
There's always room for improvement. Even if I had one of the very rare 2000 Cobra R's you can bet I would find some way to tweak it. My vote is go for it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
This one's easy. Kick some f-body booty. :smile:

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I would say mod to hearts content. Before I even took delivery(yesterday) I had a Vortech SC, Bassani X-pipe, Steeda shifter and 4.10 gears. So you can see where my heads at.

I don't think having a completely stock car is going to yeild much more in resale before the car is 25 years old, and I know I won't have it that long. So mod mod mod!

·
Registered
822 Posts
I am going to have to disagree on THIS mustang. My previous mustangs all have been modified..as with my bikes and such. This car I bought primarily as a keep..be nice..and then have a cool rare car when I turn fifty. Some minor mods I think are great. They personalize the car and make it unique. But major mods will devalue the car in the long run. If you want a daily driver that rocks..then go wild..if you want a car that could possibly worth some money in the long run..you might want to keep it stock. Just my two cents.. (I have to admit..I fight the mod bug every day with this car, but so far I am prevailing) I am just looking to the future Cobra Terminator as my salvation. Save my money for that guy.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Your car will get it's ass handed to it by a camaro!

Phuq that, Mod it!

Rolling Rock #3 :razz:

Take one down,
Pass it around..

·
Registered
351 Posts
Fast Freddie, since you already have some modified mustang muscle, keep the bullitt stock[ except for gears, shifter, etc.] Then when you want to kick some serious butt, pull out the big guns. This way , you will always have a comfortable, reliable cruiser, which you can always count on, and crush the competition when need be. It works for me,#569[cruise missile] and 1993LX "S" trim[atom bomb]. You know how it works, once you start, it never ends.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for your input!!! I took #5421 to see my little friend at the exhaust shop Friday. We installed a 2.5" x-pipe , gutted the 2 remaining cats and installed mil eliminators.So you know I won't be able to stop now. As for leaving it stock that will be for the exterior, no chikin' wing or coffee can. I want one that runs 11s, one in the 12s , and one in the 13s. I love America!Meanwhile I'm off to kick some SLOMERO BOOTY. THANKS-FF

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fast Freddie on 2001-10-22 00:11 ]</font>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts