Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am taking #4456 to the shop tomorrow to have this 1-2 grind and this incessant ticking fixed. The car sounds like a model T under acceleration with this ticking. I can't tell wtf it is, whether it is exhaust or valves or what, but at this point I can't stand it anymore. I am taking it to Ted Britt Ford to be fixed because Battlefield Ford "didnt see anything wrong with it". I am going to have them change out the tranny fluid with Amsoil Synthetic Universal ATF. They will not relinquish the car to me until I get no more grind and I hear no more ticking! Wish me luck......

·
Registered
153 Posts
I guess the Black ones aren't the only ones with the witches curse on them. Stand by your guns and don't take the car back until its right.I know from experience with my Black 1999 SVT(which I took to mean, Special Vehicular Torture)Lightning, that you have to become" The Customer From Hell" if you want some of these dealers to fix the vehicle properly.Give Em Hell Harry.Black Bullitt#1768

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I took a look under the hood tonight and i am almost positive that the ticking sound is the injectors. There is no reason for those things to be that loud that you can hear them from 20 feet away! I am going to have them switch them for some quieter ones because that is ridiculous.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts