Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mother's Protectant, I want to thank you. It is the cats meow. I used it on the cowl, front and rear plastic and under the hood. The car has now undergone about 7 car washes and the treated areas look great. I have used the Back to Black but this Protectant is much better. Thanks again for the great information about this product.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
rblack4405 said:
Mother's Protectant, I want to thank you. It is the cats meow. I used it on the cowl, front and rear plastic and under the hood. The car has now undergone about 7 car washes and the treated areas look great. I have used the Back to Black but this Protectant is much better. Thanks again for the great information about this product.
Dennis did you try it on the tires as well? I've heard good things about the Mothers protectant also....John R

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did not try it on the tires, I use Griot's Garage Long Lasting Tire Dressing, keeps the tires from looking too fake with that oily, greasy look.

·
Registered
656 Posts
rblack4405 said:
Did not try it on the tires, I use Griot's Garage Long Lasting Tire Dressing, keeps the tires from looking too fake with that oily, greasy look.

Mother's Tire Shine works very well too.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Stoners tire spray work great. I love their "clear glass" glass cleaner as well. Good thing about the tire shine is that its not made from oil or soap. So it does not turn your tires brown from dirt. It also is not greasy and you don't get the "sling".

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I use Griot's Garage tire dressing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts