Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bullittclub.com needs a "Today's Active Topics" feature that shows everything new on one screen, like over at Stangnet: CLICK HERE

That way, people like me that pop in, say - 40 or 50 times a day - don't have to visually scan each category for the latest posts' date/time.

DHG #621
D-FW, Texas

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bwcobra15 on 2001-06-01 16:52 ]</font>

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Good idea Bob! I know it is easy to read the most recent ones on BON with the color difference and with my schedule it helps get through it faster.
Cam

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
This one is not as easy as the last request, :smile: but I'll take a look. I think there is a phpBB hack for this very thing.

Let me look here and see what I can do.

Mike

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
How's that?

Latest posts (right under Register).

It allows you to select the method of latest posts.. I might tweak it (like put "Today" first), but it looks like it is working.

Please test it out, and let me know if you see any errors or such.

Mike

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
I didn't like how that "latest" posts hack worked, or the options it provided, so I hacked it. :smile:

You can now select the past 8 hours and the past hour worth of posts. I seem to like to see what I missed while at work, or maybe the last few since I checked the boards moments ago. :smile:

I hope this helps.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
VERY NICE!!!! Thanks, that is just the ticket!! :grin:

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-06-04 10:44, 1NastyFordGT wrote:
It's working great, Mike! Thanks a bunch! :smile:
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Its actually coming in handy for me at work. I also put in the "refresh" meta tag on each page, and the page will automatically reload in your browser every 20 minutes if you leave it. That way, I keep a page open at work set to "last 8 hours" for posts, and keep up on the latest stuff. :smile:

Oh, and I work too. :smile:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts