Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all of those that gave advise as too trading for the 2001 SS Z-28 Convertible,I came to my senses and kept the Bullitt.I was only considering it because of the dollar value difference between the two.The Bullitt is still a better overall combination in a car car than the SS,in my opinion.Thanx for your advice,it was all considered!

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
The SS has one thing going for it,and that is it's engine. The rest of the package just isn't as good as the Bullitt. Yeah I know,I too almost bought a 2000 SS when they were new.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I agree. How often is the opportunity there for a race while cruising around? Not very often. However, just the enjoyment of driving the Bullitt around town, outweighs the point A to point B speed of the bowties.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Mustang1, I'm glad that you decided to keep your Bullitt. I posted a message on another part of this this site about how many cars and motorcycles that I have owned in the past. I don't think that you will regret keeping the Bullitt. I know that these cars are keepers and that we will be glad in the future that we kept our Bullitts. Black Bullitt# 1768.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Welcome back. We were worried that we'd lose you. Your Bullitt thanks you.

Now, don't let us catch you shopping again!

DHG #2095

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 01GTCOUPE on 2001-10-05 23:18 ]</font>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts