Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took some pics of 4955 today

Nothing special..Just washed and waxed today, figured I'd take some pics and post them up. I have new headlights, Mach1 grill delete, and chin spoiler in the mail right now...let me know what you think!

*shot with a Cannon Rebel XT*

(I still can't find the production number... I didn't see anything on the driver's side shock tower, and I'm having one hell of a time getting the back seat off. If someone could PM me with a picture or something...that'd help a lot)

-Zach

·
Registered
7 Posts
looks good, very clean looking car.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man. Welcome to the forum btw.

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
car looks good

·
Registered
60 Posts
Nice car. Yeah I had trouble getting the back seat off, the number on the shock tower was worn off. There are two buttons you have to push under the middle of each seat. I used an old butter knife. When I did it I got one side to pop up real easy and the other side took about 15 to 20 minutes. Its a pain but keep trying you'll get it. Good luck .

·
Registered
181 Posts
Anybody else notice in the last pic on that link that the Bullitt sticker goes away and then comes back?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know what I was doing wrong.. I was under the interpretation that you had to slide the seat buckle towards the middle of the seat...not push it directly in. doh

Thanks guys. It's going to get clay bared and full detailed sometime next week. I love it, this car makes my brother jealous. :p His 410w notchback ain't got anything on this beast. lol

·
Car Whisperer
21,384 Posts
Nice!!!

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I especially like the 4th pic!!! Nice car.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Cool !!!

Nice photos of a nice ride ... I just LOVE those True Blue(s) ... :badgrin:

Thanks for sharing and welcome to the BULLITT world !!! :cool:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Don't worry guys, I'll have a WHOLE bunch of new pics taken this upcoming week. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts