Registered
274 Posts
Top 7 Movie quotes

1.Excuse me while I whip this out.
2. Buehler....anyone, Buehler?
3. What knockers ?!?
4. May we dance with your dates?
5. Lighten up, Francis.
6. Guess what I am now.......(smacks his cheeks)... A zit, get it?
7. It's good to be the king!

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
you are one ugly mutha f ***** arnold in predator

make a deal , a deal deal , you never know maybe he's a republican ( don rickles in kelly's heros )

I ll be back.......... arnold in terminator

don't be stupid be a smarty come and join the nazi party ( mel brooks / the producers)

go ahead, make my day / do you feel lucky punk ( clint eastwood in dirty harry )

we're on a mission from god ( the blues brothers )

we will take the blacks and the ****** but we don't want the irish ( mel brooks blazing saddles )

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
" That isn`t what he said, you ignorant wretch. Your Spanish is worse than your English."

"Either he`s dead, or my watch has stopped."

"If you can`t leave in a taxi, you can leave in a huff. If thats too soon, you can leave in a minute and a huff."

"Why, a four year old child could understand this report. Run out and find me a four year old child. I can`t make head or tail of it."

"That`s 30 minutes away. I`ll be there in 10."

"Don`t knock masturbation. Its sex with someone I love."

"When I`m good, I`m very, very good, but when I`m bad, I`m better."

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
39,301 Posts
"Bond, James Bond" - From numerous James Bond movies.

"Look, Daddy. Teacher says every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings" Carolyn Grimes as Zu Zu Bailey in It's a Wonderful Life.

"I'll be back!" - Arnold Schwarzenegger as the terminator - The Terminator.

"My mother always said, life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get" - Tom Hanks as Forrest Gump - Forrest Gump.

"Lawzy, we got to have a doctor. I don't know nothin' 'bout birthin' babies" - Butterfly McQueen as Prissy - Gone With the Wind.

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" - Clark Gable as Rhett Butler in Gone With the Wind.

"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the **** do you think you're talking to? Oh, yeah? Ok?" - Robert DeNiro as Travis Bickle - Taxi Driver.

---according to Reel Reviews

·
Registered
651 Posts
  • "I'm your huckleberry."
  • "Character is what you are in the dark."
  • "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."
  • "No! No! I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!"
  • "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
I also like this one from that same movie, although not as memorable, spoken by the same character: "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."​
  • "We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... 'This Land'."
"I think we should call it...your grave!"​
"Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!"​
"Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh...now die!"

(This is all from one scene, which I really loved, spoken by one character, and technically not from a movie, but it's still one of my favorites, so I guess it can count as one quote.)​
  • "Reckon you make me some biscuits."

·
Registered
923 Posts
"I'm not going to kill you. I want you to do me a favor. I want you to tell all your friends about me. I'm Batman."

"You're going to need a bigger boat."

"I have you now."

"Why is the rum gone?"

"I don't know, I'm making this up as I go."

"What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law."

"I am a baaaad man."

·
Registered
18 Posts
Not in any particular order

" Oh Man, I shot Marvin in the face"

"Snakes.. Why'd it have to be snakes"

"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."

"Here's Johnny!"

"I can't stand little notes on my pillow. "We're all out of cornflakes. F.U." Took me three hours to figure out F.U. was Felix Ungar! "

"You talkin' to me?"

"Its got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, its got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks ... it's a model made before catalytic converters so it will run good on regular gas ... what do you say, is it the new Blues Mobile or what?"

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
"Well this is another fine mess you've gotten me into."

"Who's on first? ..."

"Badges? ..."

"Well, do you feel lucky punk?"

"What knockers!"

"You work your side of the street, and I'll work mine."

"I'm your huckleberry."

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
1 "...but, Pilgrim, you caused a lot of trouble this morning. Might of got somebody killed...and somebody oughta belt you in the mouth. Bit I won't. I won't. The hell I won't!"
2 "Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy."
3 He's closed the eyes of many a man...and opened the eyes of many a woman."
4 "I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I expect the same from them."
5 "How can you trust a man who wears both a belt and suspenders? The man can't even trust his own pants."
6 "I like big fat men like you. When they fall, they make more noise."
7 "I don't know why I get into gunfights. I guess sometimes I just get lonely."

:bigguns: :bigguns: :bigguns: :bigguns:

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Quick, let's get out of here before one of those things kills Guy. (Galaxy Quest)

Well Waco Kid, what do you like to do? I like to play chess and I like to screw. How about if we play chess? (Blazing Saddles)

Have you got your wood screws in? Because I'm gonna blow your doors clean off. (Dazed and Confused)

What color is that? It looks like a combination of **** yellow and puke green. (American Graffiti)

I don't know about you, but I think we just got our asses kicked, man. (Aliens)

It's got a lot of pickup. (Blues Brothers)

Sorry I blew up your mother Ricky. (Better Off Dead)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Let's Ressurect This Again

He ain’t a hard man to track. Leaves dead men wherever he goes (Outlaw Josey Wales)

Ride on? Ride on, he says. (Magnificent Seven)

Do you really think you have a chance against us, Mr Cowboy? Yippee-ki-yay, mother …er (Die Hard)

What we’ve got here, …is failure to communicate (Cool Hand Luke}

Do you expect me to talk? No, Mr Bond, I expect you to die. (Goldfinger)

Hasta la vista, bab-ee (Terminator)

Pardon me, do you mind if I smoke while you eat? (Deep ….)

·
Registered
7,199 Posts
1). "Whats the matter Bolland, afraid to die?" The War Lover
2). "Hilts.Just make it Hilts." The Great Escape
3). "Hello, Engine; I'm Jake Holman." The Sand Pebbles
4). "I was home. what happened? What the hell happened?" The Sand Pebbles
5). "Look,Chalmers,lets understand each other...I dont like you." Bullitt
6). "Bullsh*t" Bullitt (first use of this word in a major motion picture)
7). "Oh, They'll find some dumb son-of-a-***** to bring them up there." The Towering Inferno

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
39,301 Posts
"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

"I lied."

"Are you still here? Go home!"

"I can walk on water, eat bullets and sh*t ice cream."

"There's no place like home."

"Bullsh*t."

"You think I'm the real Quaid? I am!"

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
" [Jim Lovell] Houston, we have a problem."- Apollo 13

" [Lutz] Now the thing to remember, boys... flies spread disease, so keep yours closed!" - Band of Brothers

" [Gump] Now for some reason I fit in the army like one of them round pegs. It's not really hard. You just make your bed real neat and remember to stand up straight and always answer every question with 'Yes, drill sergeant.' " - Forrest Gump

" [Chief] You're gonna need a bigger boat. " - Jaws

" [Doc Holliday] It's true, you are a good woman. Then again, you may be the antichrist." - Tombstone

"[Patton] I thought I would stand here like this so you could see if I was really as big a son of a b**** as you think I am." - Patton

" [J.B. Books] I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them." - The Shootist

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
from Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry

Larry Rayder: I think I'm gonna screw miss Mary. Do you mind, Deke?
Mary Coombs: "I" mind!
Larry Rayder: You didn't seem to mind last night. In fact, you were begging for more.
Mary Coombs: Oh, yeah? Well that shows you how little I was getting.

Larry Rayder: Yeah, yeah. So we got off to a bad start.
Well ya' know what it means when somebody like me gets off to a bad start?. . . Not a God d*mn thing.

Larry Rayder: Hey, Deke, it turns out Dingleberry here's a joke after all.

Mary Coombs: You know what? I think I'm finally ready to unload.

-

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
"Why so serious?" The Joker from The Dark Knight

"I'm not really evil, I'm just ahead of the curve" The Joker from The Dark Knight

"Badges? We don't need no stinking badges." Mexican thief from Treasure of the Sierra Madre

"Why is everything so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the Earth's gravitational pull?" Dr. Emmit Brown from Back to the Future

"Burnt toast and a rotten egg? Whatta ya want that for?" "I got a tapeworm and that's good enough for him!" Stooges Curly and Moe Howard from Punch Drunks

"I'm a Doctor not a brick layer." Dr. McCoy from Star Trek episode The Devil in the Dark

"Yippee ki-yay, motherf##ker! " John McClane from Die Hard 1 & 4

·
Premium Member
13,824 Posts
"It's 106 miles to Chicago. We have a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we'er wearing sunglasses."-Blues Brothers

"I see your Schwartz is as big as mine."-Spaceballs

"There's two kinds of people in this world my friend, those with loaded guns and those who dig."-The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

"I wish I read my horroscope this morning."-Gone in 60 Seconds(1974)

"If you're going to build a time machine why not build it with some style."-Back to the Future

"Do you read the Bible Brett? Well I got this passage memorized, sort of fits this occasion. Ezekiel 25:17..."-Pulp Fiction"

"I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick a$$, and I'm all out of bubble gum."-They Live

1 - 20 of 23 Posts