Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
^^^Ditto^^^

All hype & many better products out there.

Reactions: marichardson

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Meguiar's Ultimate Paste Wax Been using this and it seems to last a decent amount of time for round 20.00 its not bad

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Depends on what you want it for...………..if you drive the car in all kinds of weather, use "Nu-Finish" (Orange Bottle at WALMART)…

If you are strictly Show and Shine then go with WIZARDS Products! I did a clay bar and then Wizard's Shine Master, and clean it with WIZARDS Mist and Shine...……...just like GREEN GLASS!

ARMY TC

·
Registered
80 Posts
I watched dozens of YouTube videos on car care and you can get just as many opinions on what works best. It seems like many brands of wax don’t last more than a month if the car sits out in the weather. Maybe 2-3 months if garage kept. I was going to go the professionally applied ceramic coat route, but was quoted a 1k price by two different shops, so that’s out for now. I’ve decided on using a paint sealer, followed by a spray wax, and wiped with a compatible detailer after gentle hand washings. I bought Polish Angel, which is made in Germany. It’s supposed to last about a year between applications. I’ll see how that goes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes! It is amazing stuff. I thought it might be BS at first, but there were so many testimonials on Facebook from real people to deny it. I bought a small bottle at first to give it a try. Loved it so much that I bought 2 gallons and some extra spray bottles from Amazon and distributed to my friends. It's almost too good to be true. It goes on EVERYTHING! Once you get a good coat on there it is easy to maintain. You'll never have to "wax" your car again. My cars stay cleaner, longer, and all I have to do is wipe it down and it looks freshly waxed again. It lasts a good while too. I'd say 6 months if you have shelter. But really, you'll find yourself addicted to applying it more often because it saves you so much time.

Edit: And you'll never have to worry about getting wax residue on your blacks and cracks!

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
^^^Oh Ohhhh^^^

Someone drank the Cool Aid! :D

Guessing you didn't truly watch the video...>.<

·
Registered
6 Posts
^^^Oh Ohhhh^^^

Someone drank the Cool Aid! :D

Guessing you didn't truly watch the video...>.<
No, I didn't watch the video because I didn't need to. I've been using F11 before some random guy decided to post a cell phone YouTube video that isn't very conclusive. He doesn't know how to apply the product and notice he's careful to avoid applying that nasty paste to the black panels. While I like the idea of comparisons, his isn't very controlled or informative. Looks like some people make their decisions based on YouTube click bait titles. I'll drop the mic with this pic...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Meguiars ceramic wax

applied the new Meguiars Hybrid Ceramic Wax, on my blk.09 Washed it,rinse spray it on and dryed with my hot air dryer, wow what a deep gloss it put on my car. Rosebud Says BUY IT!.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts