Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
dennis,

Nice looking set up.........

Tork Tech's supercharger kit:

STANDARD Magnuson M112 Positive Displacement Supercharger with self contained synthetic lubrication
STANDARD 8 Rib Supercharger Drive System with Independent Crank Pulley allowing capability to run larger Crank Pulleys for More Boost
STANDARD items that come in our Complete kit:
Cold air intake system
90mm Mass Airflow Meter
Huge oval throttle body (63mm X 130mm)
Heavy duty air to water intercooler system with massive 3"x7.25"x27" front mounted heat exchanger
42-pound fuel injectors
High volume fuel pump
SCT Chip with standard/starter tune. We recommend dyno tune for optimum power.
Aerodynamically designed intake plenum
Aluminum lower intake manifold with remote coolant thermostat
All hardware, brackets, hoses, and installation instructions
Available extended length hood scoop allows room for uncompromised intake manifold design and good looks. **
The standard items above provide maximum safe allowable stock engine power and allow for significant future power improvements.
Installation is straight-forward and can be completed by any do-it-yourselfers with basic hand tools in about 6 to 8 hours.
Easy, low cost upgrades available to allow for significantly higher boost and power levels when the time comes. Requires only: a built engine, larger crank pulley, low cost fuel delivery upgrade option from TTI and new custom tune.
UPGRADEABLE to the Magnuson 1900 TVS blower for only $999 for power levels in excess of 600 HP!
One year warranty!

tigerhonaker

·
Registered
346 Posts
yea I've been reading up on it to, there's a pretty long thread on it over at modular fords, I believe someone just put down over 500rwhp with that setup, and they have to option to upgrade to the tvs

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
torck tech

yeah the setup is pretty sweet looking and i like it b/c it is a 03/04 terminator blower so you know the reliability is there as well as longevity. but i would still like to talk to someone that has a bit more knowledge about the kit. the only turn off is the whole gotta cut the hood thing and a bigger scoop? doesnt the bullitt already have a bigger scoop? if you just do the functional hood scoop kit for the bullitt wouldnt that make enough room so you wouldnt have to put an even bigger scoop on? any info would be great thanks guys.
dennis

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Here is My Suggestion...........

dennis93mustang said:
yeah the setup is pretty sweet looking and i like it b/c it is a 03/04 terminator blower so you know the reliability is there as well as longevity. but i would still like to talk to someone that has a bit more knowledge about the kit. the only turn off is the whole gotta cut the hood thing and a bigger scoop? doesn't the Bullitt already have a bigger scoop? if you just do the functional hood scoop kit for the Bullitt wouldn't that make enough room so you wouldn't have to put an even bigger scoop on? any info would be great thanks guys.
Dennis
Hey Dennis,

Just give the company a call and ask about the Size needed for the Scoop to clear the Blower.

Heck, I call companies all the time and ask them questions about their products before I spend my money with them.

Just a Suggestion.........

tigerhonaker

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
hmmmmm.... Might not have to sell the bullitt now. I am pondering putting the Bullitt up for sale to buy a Jaguar S-Type R. Is that a stock M112 off of a cobra? If it is then I wonder if I can just buy certain parts from the kit and get a ported M112 and reuse my JLT CAI and current tuner and 90mm MAF.

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Dennis,
I briefly looked at it when I was researching SC's for the B. I didn't like the idea of cutting the hood. Also, it was roughly the same price as the Kenne Bell. I went with the KB because I figured they were more of a known commodity. I couldn't be happier!:smile:
Bruce

·
Registered
168 Posts
brucebotti said:
Dennis,
I briefly looked at it when I was researching SC's for the B. I didn't like the idea of cutting the hood. Also, it was roughly the same price as the Kenne Bell. I went with the KB because I figured they were more of a known commodity. I couldn't be happier!:smile:
Bruce
Yep, me to...

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
I looked at it a while back. You have to use the longer scoop,to cover the clearence hole,you cut, for the blower pulley. Even so,you can still see the top of the pulley thru the scoop inlet.

·
Registered
543 Posts
You also have to convert all of your Bullitt-spec engine stuff over to "normal" GT-spec stuff. I've emailed Tork Tech a couple months ago asking a bunch of questions.
If you go with the SC-less kit, you can use the stock Cobra Eaton OR any roots-type blower made for an 03/04 Cobra. You'll need to cut your hood or just buy a cowl hood or 03/04 Cobra hood.

I haven't jumped on this yet because on top of buying their kit and a few other random things, including a blower, you have to swap off the Bullitt stuff for normal GT stuff. (alternator,other random stuff..)

It's almost better to buy a kit made for the Bullitt specifically.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
tork tech

man thanks alot guys that was all the info that i wanted to hear about...now that i know i have to down grade to upgrade i am tossing the idea of it. and i do not want to go with the option of having to "build" a blower kit. i was leaning towards the kb at first and started digging around online and found this and figured it was worth asking about. but kb. it is b/c i have heard nothing but good things. i was told stock it will put down 400 hp or just over..is that at the wheels or fly wheel? thanks
dennis

1 - 13 of 13 Posts