Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you have read my thread about my car getting broken into this morning.

Today I've been reading about the tornadoes in Enterprise, Alabama that have killed at least 17 people.

This caused me to pause and think. Two weeks ago I moved here to San Antonio, TX. My other choice for moving was Enterprise, Alabama. I was extremely close to taking that assignment. I guess I should be thankful I only had some damage to a car and nothing more serious if I had made a different choice about job locations.

I've lived in Enterprise, AL before. It is a very small town. They will all be struck hard by this tragedy. It's amazing what results may or may not occur because of one choice in your life.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Best wishes to those affected by the storms. I can not imagine what effect that has on those who go through it.

Kinda makes the Bullitt problems seem not so important.

·
Registered
279 Posts
as I like to say "things happen for a reason" We have a TV in the break room at work that is on CNN and I was watching it when it happened around 2:20.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Rnager Doc,
I know what you mean about Enterprise. I was there for the CCC until the beginning of Sept and I still have a hooker friend there. I'm a 60 guy back at Hood.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts