Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
So what! What the heck do they know aboot cars?!

Not a thing, eh?

;-)

·
Registered
878 Posts
That Jim Kensie is one of the worst auto reviewers in Canada-he been around a long time so he is considered the elder statesman. Whats worse is they allow him on TV where he has this schtick acting like Andy Roonie whinnig about how now theres too many cupholders in new vehicles.

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
I liked his review, and I share his opinion on the one negative being the Canadian price.

·
Quest for single digits
12,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bullitt3980 said:
That Jim Kensie is one of the worst auto reviewers in Canada-he been around a long time so he is considered the elder statesman. Whats worse is they allow him on TV where he has this schtick acting like Andy Roonie whinnig about how now theres too many cupholders in new vehicles.
So then we shouldn't agree with his review of the car? yes, he's been around a long time and he has been accused of not liking domestics but he pretty much hit the Bullitt thing bang on IMO.

·
Quest for single digits
12,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
texasbullitt said:
any maple leafs players going to get one ???? could be one area they are winners in......lol

j/k paul....
The Leafs are just playing possum. They're going to just get into the playoffs in eigth place so they can play the Sens and then CRUSH them in four straight! I can see it now a parade down Bay Street carrying the Stamley Cup followed by 21 Bullitts bought for the players by the management

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
You can't order the Bullitt just yet. The order banks are not open. My dealer says that Dec. 3 is when CONCEPS goes live, but he added it might be sooner than that.
I think it's probably the same in the US. Those IMBOC members who say they have order a Bullitt are probably mistaken. Their dealer has most likely agreed to order them one WHEN orders are accepted.

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
kaylan1521 said:
The Leafs are just playing possum. They're going to just get into the playoffs in eigth place so they can play the Sens and then CRUSH them in four straight! I can see it now a parade down Bay Street carrying the Stamley Cup followed by 21 Bullitts bought for the players by the management
Well, if it's the STAMLEY CUP that the Leafs are playing for, that might explain a few things. :lol:

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
WHAT THE...
"As for price, Ford has some explaining to do.
The day we drove this car, the Canadian dollar was sitting at $1.10 (U.S.). Yet the Bullitt's Canadian price is $38,494, consisting of $33,999 for the base GT and a $4,495 hit for the Bullitt package.
Not bad in itself.
But in the States, the car lists at $31,075, which at an exchange rate of $1.10 is $28,250 Canadian. That's a difference of $10,244, or 36 per cent, more in Canada!
No amount of "higher cost of doing business in Canada" can explain that away." :eek:
http://www.wheels.ca/article/asset/32661

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
kaylan1521 said:
One of us knows how to get the front wheels of a Bullitt off the ground. Can you? Remember the brights on the street? So :razz:
If you let me drive yours, I am sure I can do the same thing. ;-)

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Bullitt3817 said:
Well, if it's the STAMLEY CUP that the Leafs are playing for, that might explain a few things. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
kaylan1521 said:
Please lie down Paul, before you hit your head again. ;-)

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Whammer said:
You can't order the Bullitt just yet. The order banks are not open. My dealer says that Dec. 3 is when CONCEPS goes live, but he added it might be sooner than that.
I think it's probably the same in the US. Those IMBOC members who say they have order a Bullitt are probably mistaken. Their dealer has most likely agreed to order them one WHEN orders are accepted.

Nope.. I watched the salesman plug the 54B into the computer, we went though the opitions and he pressed the send button and I have the print out...

·
Registered
803 Posts
You see, I heard that they will begin building job2 cars after Dec. 3rd. I think they are taking orders. My dealer checked and said that he was allowed to submit orders for them. I'm doing it Thursday.

Korey

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Well I'll check with my dealer again tomorrow. Perhaps it's only in Canada that things aren't up and running. The dealer tried entering the option into the computer yesterday and it would not accept the order.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts