Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure what Bullitt number this is as it’s already been crushed but if anybody knows how to figure it out by the vin Update in the registryregistry

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
would have been a good parts car...

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
Sad to see...

·
Registered
392 Posts
Dennis keeps a pretty complete registry of all 2001 Bullitt Mustangs and I think he also has some VINs that correspond to to the Bullitt ID numbers.

If Dennis sees this thread, maybe he can put 2 and 2 together.

Moderator, this thread probably should find its way to Bullitt Hill as it discussed a Bullitt that is no longer with us.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Not to hijack, but here's a few pics of another lost Bullitt. I bought the front calipers for my wife's Roush. Looks like it was a great car. RIP #213

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Grille Vehicle registration plate

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
where was the car located?

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
they weren't parting out the rest of the car were they?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I think he told me the car was wrecked some time ago but he’s still got some stuff left. I know he’s got the seats and door panels last time I talked to him. Very good condition and very reasonable prices but shipping would be spendy for me. PM me for his contact info

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
I think he told me the car was wrecked some time ago but he’s still got some stuff left. I know he’s got the seats and door panels last time I talked to him. Very good condition and very reasonable prices but shipping would be spendy for me. PM me for his contact info
CHECK your PM

1 - 13 of 13 Posts