Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems to have been a tough winter for Bullitts. A number of recent posts regarding crashed Bullitts and a new post today by Chris W on the Western Canada site showing photos of one of only 23 TB Bullitts in Canada in a wrecking yard near Vancouver BC. Seems to be a good idea to leave that traction control on when its wet/slippery. Years of experience with V8 mustangs of varying vintages has proven that they are not the most forgiving cars in bad weather if you have a heavy throttle foot. Posi can get that tail wagging as it hunts for grip. Never wrecked one, but have come very close a few times...:shock:

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
that TB bullitt I saw was imported from Texas

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,298 Posts
The owner was from Houston. He liked to race #3615 at the track. I am assuming he was the owner at the time of the wreck and he hasn't posted for 4 years.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
TB from Houston ... ???

WOW ... A TB from Houston ... BUMMER ... Which one was it, if I may ask? :dhg01:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Who is 3615 ... ???

Did this crash in Houston or up in Canada ... ??? If it happened here in Houston I would like to get in touch with him. Thanks

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
the car was imported into BC and crashed up here. I think it was even rebuilt once because it had a quarter panel replaced at one time..the last imboc member with it was bullitt03615 but he hasnt been active for a few years.as of today the seats are in my 65 fastback

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BC is a long way from Texas. Would be interesting to know how it ended up in the Fraser Valley. I had just assumed it was a Canadian car. :confused:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
chrisW said:
the car was imported into BC and crashed up here. I think it was even rebuilt once because it had a quarter panel replaced at one time..the last imboc member with it was bullitt03615 but he hasnt been active for a few years.as of today the seats are in my 65 fastback
OK ... THANKS !!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts