Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New owner of a 2019 bullitt when I try and put the car in track exhaust mode it says see manual. I can’t find anything in the manual that tells me how to turn it on. Pleas help thanks!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey guys can someone help me out I can’t be the only one that can’t figure this out

·
Registered
392 Posts
You might want to contact one of the moderators as this topic is posted in the 2008/2009 section and should be in the 2019 section based on your original post.

Someone with a 2019 should be able to help you once they see your post.

Good luck!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You might want to contact one of the moderators as this topic is posted in the 2008/2009 section and should be in the 2019 section based on your original post.

Someone with a 2019 should be able to help you once they see your post.

Good luck!
Thanks so much!!

·
Administrator
6,520 Posts
Are you using the toggle switch to change modes? That's the easiest way. Note that it defaults to Normal every time you restart the vehicle.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes I use the toggle switches but it says exhaust mode can’t be used(just when trying to use track mode). It’ll go into the mode but that warning box pops up and it defaults to normal mode. Sometimes when I’m in sport mode it also switches back to normal for no reason. I’m going to take it to the dealership there has to be something wrong.

·
Administrator
6,520 Posts
Yes I use the toggle switches but it says exhaust mode can’t be used(just when trying to use track mode). It’ll go into the mode but that warning box pops up and it defaults to normal mode. Sometimes when I’m in sport mode it also switches back to normal for no reason. I’m going to take it to the dealership there has to be something wrong.
It's possible the valve motors aren't working correctly. Definitely worth a trip to the service department - should be a warranty repair unless you've modified your exhaust, in which case, there might be some questions about what was changed.

Reactions: Jtrinkle
1 - 7 of 7 Posts