Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
I’d really love to have one, but as it is a person can’t even use OUR cars to their potential on public roads without getting into serious trouble, let alone one of those. Besides, the insurance costs on our cars is high enough – I can’t imagine how much drool is accumulating on the underwriters’ desks as they read the specifics on the ’03 Cobra. They have to be using dropcloths.....

I just downloaded the 03 Cobra brochure from the SVT site.

It's okay but I keep comming back to what was written in last years Motor Trend article about the Bullitt.

"What it has that the Cobra lacks is mojo. The Bullitt GT makes you feel like an adolescent in a darkened theater watching Steve McQueen fling a Mustang around the streets of San Francisco with abandon and elan. The magic of the movies in a Mustang–who would have thought it possible?"

I'll take Mojo any day. :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullitt220 on 2002-02-21 10:22 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullitt220 on 2002-02-21 10:38 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullitt220 on 2002-02-22 09:01 ]</font>

My buddy who owns a 97 GT convertible showed me the Cobra brochure - I wonder if he knows how much the Cobra convert' weighs?!? While I was checking out the brochure I thought, HMMMMMMM....maybe I should consider a Cobra, then it hit me - I'd have to sell the Bullitt first - that ain't gonna happen!!!!

Discussion starter · #26 ·
Ok guys and girls it sounds like we keep our BULLITT's and just make them faster. I agree the BULLITT is a must keep kind of Hot Rod. After I install the supercharger on DHG 1005 and a few other mods to put the HP to the road it will be a one of a kind killer street machine. But that new Ford GT 40 looks real good down the road.

on your six ... DGH 1005

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.