Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

481 - 500 of 513 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #481
Well another hot Florida weekend, Rick was Busy so we only got to spend a few hours on the Trans Am. I hope we get it done soon so I can get my Bullitt on there and get a couple things done, before the next Project... Well we already have another project. he has a sickness....

·
Car Whisperer
20,666 Posts
busy, busy over there!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #483
busy, busy over there!!!!
yes Rick Keeps me busy. it was great to hang out with Brian and grab a bite and catch up. We all need to get together soon and catch up, Tim maybe in Lakeland somewhere.

Reactions: VIC-TIM

·
Car Whisperer
20,666 Posts
sorry we didn't get together today. maybe next time I'm over.

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #486
sorry we didn't get together today. maybe next time I'm over.
if you are not over here again soon, I just may have to make a trip west...

Reactions: FarmerDon

·
Car Whisperer
20,666 Posts
will be there next week to move my son to his new place. not sure I'll have time to meet up.

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #488
will be there next week to move my son to his new place. not sure I'll have time to meet up.
keep me posted hopefully we can meet up.

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #489
Well another update from the last month got some more done on the T/A and some track time in....

Reactions: bullit4404

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #490

Hello everyone, Sorry have been very busy lately. here is a quick update on some progress at the shop.

·
Car Whisperer
20,666 Posts
Good to see you back in action!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #492

Well it has been a while since I posted on here but there has been a lot of things going on in my life and some changes coming. Cant wait to see everyone who will be here for the Bullitt Auction. let me know what you think. everyone have a Merry Christmas.

·
Car Whisperer
20,666 Posts
some good work going on over there!!!! Merry Christmas my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #494
Well After a busy few months of life changes. I have moved into my own house and the mechanic spends her weekend when not busy with me. We have gotten some work done at the shop. both the Convertible and the Bullitt have parking in the new house garage and we got the convertible running properly after a new fuel filter and fuel pump. the Bullitt got gold at the local Mustang car show last weekend. I missed all of the bullittheads who normally show up for that show. Hope everyone is safe and sound practicing their social distancing. Here is a video from last sunday at the shop.

·
Car Whisperer
20,666 Posts
glad to see you back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: edtrae03130

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #496
glad to see you back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks Tim we need to get together soon... maybe once the world gets a little bit of normal back.

·
Car Whisperer
20,666 Posts
Agreed

·
Car Whisperer
20,666 Posts
Nice work!!! Stay safe!!!

Reactions: edtrae03130
481 - 500 of 513 Posts