Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

501 - 513 of 513 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #502
Did a little Social Distancing over at the Shop yesterday. As we get ready to open the state of Florida back up and hopefully get to a little bit of normalcy. I thought it would be a good rainy day to be in the garage. as Love bug season starts getting some of the cars ready for the days ahead.

·
Premium Member
5,679 Posts
:D Ed, what brand is the 4 post lift that accommodates 2 cars that the Firebirds are on?

·
Car Whisperer
20,667 Posts
quite the collection!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #505
:D Ed, what brand is the 4 post lift that accommodates 2 cars that the Firebirds are on?
I will check with Rick And see he bought them at Mecums in Kissimmee last year and the year before..

Reactions: FarmerDon

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #506
I will check with Rick And see he bought them at Mecums in Kissimmee last year and the year before..
he said Advantage Lifts.... they are very nice the 2 car one is 220 volts. the once car lift is 115 volts..

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #507
quite the collection!!!!
yes sir it is makes me sick sometimes lol no actually they are all very cool.. how are you doing over there on the Florida west coast ????

Reactions: VIC-TIM

·
Premium Member
5,679 Posts
:D Thanks Ed. I had never seen a 2 car lift quite like that. I’ll check the company out.

Reactions: edtrae03130

·
Car Whisperer
20,667 Posts
yes sir it is makes me sick sometimes lol no actually they are all very cool.. how are you doing over there on the Florida west coast ????

no change here unfortunately thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,679 Posts
:D I checked the Advantage lifts out. Watched a few videos on them. They are really nice and made heavy. Old farmers like things like that! Reason I inquired was I’m thinking of building another building or adding on to the one I have now. That lift would be a lot cheaper than adding on or building another building for sure.

Reactions: edtrae03130

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #511

Hello Everyone, Well it has been a while since I have posted on here but here are some updates on some items. Thank yo Brian Pearson with the help and extra floor jack while doing the springs on the Bullitt...... Should have remembered my second jack was in Ricks Building...... notice the BMW in the Video yup Rick bought a race car. he is going to get his SCCA racing license... will do a video on that car soon....

·
Premium Member
5,679 Posts
:D 440 or 6.4 in the Challenger would be AWESOME!! Thanks for posting the videos!!! Always wondered what the pickups looked like in an electric guitar. Interesting.

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #513
the Challenger will be getting a hemi when she is ready... Might even go fuel injection on the car. We shall see...

501 - 513 of 513 Posts