Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
I can't wait!!! My son loves to play with my old Transformers. I went to see the original animated movie at the theaters when I was his age. This should be cool! :)

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
I rememeber the original animated movie. it was awesome. then the TV show. nowadays they have special powers like they are Pokemon or something. why mess up a good thing. meh i cant wait for this new movie. hopefully they dont screw it up

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you haven't looked at the trailers, you need to take a look.

Spielberg is the executive producer so you know it's got some great backing.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Bullitt_Buyer said:
If you haven't looked at the trailers, you need to take a look.

Spielberg is the executive producer so you know it's got some great backing.
no i know he is one of the people working on the movie, im not worried about special effects and what not. im more worried about story line and characters

·
Registered
641 Posts
I agree. The original formula was a good one. At least it looks like Optimus Prime is still a good old fashined semi. Looking forward to the release! :)

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
July 4th baby! I can't wait! But I'll have to. The movies take almost a month longer to be released at the onbase theater over here in Italy. Ghost Rider still isn't out over here.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
ItalianDHG#0754 said:
July 4th baby! I can't wait! But I'll have to. The movies take almost a month longer to be released at the onbase theater over here in Italy. Ghost Rider still isn't out over here.
ghost rider is worth the wait. its an awesome movie.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts