Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL,i put this in the wrong forum, well here its goes:

"""hey all, my dad is a service ticket writer for the Ford house that i bought my bullitt from, on of the other bullitts that the dealership sold is came into the shop the other day with the transmission noise problem, after they replaced about 5 differ parts in the car they finally called there tech rep at Ford. The Ford Tech told them they know of the problem and it is a problem which they are working on. they said that they have had other dealerships replace all kinds of parts and they havent fixed them yet. as soon as i hear something else about this i will post it.""""

the rest of the posting are in the chat area:
http://www.bullittclub.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=813&forum=1&3

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Thanks for the info.

If you can get ahold of Ford TSB numbers (and post them), those of us with problems -- mine is sitting at the dealer right now for the clutch noise -- can "help" our dealers ID the problem.

Thx eitherway,

Mike

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
I just received more information from my source, who I will call "Deep Ford". :wink:

"TSB#00-24-01 is for the clutch. Remember only have this done if you are having the symptoms of a vibrating clutch pedal. It will vibrate real bad while driving when it is completely released. Some slight vibration is normal.
As far as the bolts go engineering just sent us a message to check them. There is no TSB on it"

This TSB is listed on the NHTSA site, and was issued in November according to the site, so I arseume that this has been a problem in the Cobras for a while (they've had the 3650s for a while now, right?).

FYI.

Mike

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullittoid on 2001-07-20 08:38 ]</font>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts