Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe it's just the area I'm stuck in here but there's absolutely NO place to get a good cruise going here in Altamonte. More cops that you can shake a stick at and constant bumper to bumper traffic all along 436 and I4. I'm a bit dismayed here. At any rate I was wondering if there was a place to get to meet a couple Florida Bullittheads while I'm down here. My evenings are free as class runs 'till 4pm. I'm unfamiliar with the area so be gentle when giving locales..
Well guys.. I gotta sign off this crappy AOL thingy.. hotel phone rates are killing me!! AYE CARUMBA!!!

1,169 Posts
There is a great cruise at a place called old town in Kissimee Fla. on Friday and Saturday nights look in to it. If you can make it let me know i'll meet you there?

can any other Bullitts make it to Old Town this weekend?

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>Trapped in Florida</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE> Haaa, thats how I feel sometimes.

I will try to make Orlando Speedworld tomorrow night for test and tune if you are interested. I wasn't gonna go, but if you think you might want to head down that way, I can try my best to get there.

As far as cruise spot, good luck the local governments tried to put an end to this several years back. The place is infested with cops. Head south on 436 to SR50, about 12 miles from where you're at. Then go west on 50 toward downtown. There are a few clubs left toward Orange Ave. There is generally a little more activity down that way. But don't expect much, the town revolves around a mouse :grin:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 01GTB on 2001-08-28 20:31 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 01GTB on 2001-08-28 20:32 ]</font>

·
Registered
126 Posts
hey black wing i live in florida, but south florida about 3 hrs from orlando, i dnt know if u wanna tracel that far, but friday nites is a great car show with all sorts of cars from mustangs to vettes, even some bullitts, if ur interested im me [email protected]

·
Registered
396 Posts
Glad to here from you. Steve and I were just talking about not hearing from you at our local mustang meeting tonite. let us know what you want to do and I know I will get with you. Either Orlando speed tomorrow nite or Ole Town on friday nite for some pictures and a few beers. Let me know. I will check back in the morning. How long are you in town for???
Fred

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm only here through friday. This class was a big rush they put together and they need me back by Sunday. I'm open for the Orlando speed world thingy. Test n tune tonight right? Ok.. next would be.. Where is it? If I have an address I can track it with my laptop and GPS.. or good old fashioned directions work well too.
I get out of Lucent classes around 4pm so let me know whats up.
Check your private messages section. I'll give you my cell #.

Hope to see some of you tonight!

·
Registered
372 Posts
hey guys, i'll be at orlando speedworld tonight. i went up there last friday but didn't see any bullits. i will be there at 7. (from 95)take rt 50w about 15 miles. track is on your left. what time will you all be there?

·
Registered
396 Posts
I'll be there at 7 tonite too. Camcorder and still cameras!!!!

Bullitt 369
Cape Canaveral Fl

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BULLITT 369 on 2001-08-29 16:20 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll be there too.. Keith said he'd call me and pick me up to follow him after he gets off work. So a meeting is in the cards for this evening!!

Bringing my camera with too!!

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
But of course... It's all warmed up (Sheesh it's hot down here) and ready to go. Just one thing.. Doesn't Fl have anyplace to wash a car? I haven't seen a single do it yourself car wash here. they're all plastic whip brushes and I'm not putting my Bullitt through one of those!

1,169 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-08-29 16:51, BULLITT 369 wrote:
Hey, Ray A. are you comming over?

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
I would have liked to.It's to late in the day for me to make it there from Ft.Myers.I was reading the post yarlier today i was'nt sure it was a go.

I got the Miller posters today THANKS!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
hey let's see some pics of you guys getting together in FLA!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts