Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else have the tree option? I would have chose not to get it done. As soon as I can get the tree off the carport, and the carport off the car I can get to my camera and take some pics. The carport and tree are now an integral part of my Bullitt.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
BIG bummer! Hoping everyone is ok and the damage is minor!

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Charles are you saying what i think your saying tree on roof , roof cave in onto bullitt? Say it isnt so.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is so. Just dug it out. Damage appears to be minor. Middle break light cracked with a big dent just under it. Other gouges on the trunk and rear bumper only. Pretty lucky I guess. I'll know more after the ice melts off of it.

On the other plus side, my brothers 65 T-Bird got pulled out just before a huge limb fell where it was sitting.

As soon as I can I'll post pictures.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Oh man, that's tragic, Charles.

That will make a grown man cry. Yes, photos when you can, Bro.:cry:

Ouch.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
chazb458 said:
It is so. Just dug it out. Damage appears to be minor. Middle break light cracked with a big dent just under it. Other gouges on the trunk and rear bumper only. Pretty lucky I guess. I'll know more after the ice melts off of it.

On the other plus side, my brothers 65 T-Bird got pulled out just before a huge limb fell where it was sitting.

As soon as I can I'll post pictures.
Sounds fixable, could easily have been much worse (with BOTH vehicles!). Homeowner's Insurance is up-to-date, I hope?

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Jimmy Ray said:
Home owners won't fix the car only the house.... Car insurance will have to repair the builltt
Depends on wording of the policy. If you've got two-different companies for them, each will probably imply the other is responsible for the claim.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Ugh. Sorry to hear.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Bullitt 736 said:
Look at the good side. If you have the trunk wart, now is the time to relocate it to the rear deck and plug the hole. No cost to you.
It's also too bad that the rear quarter windows were smashed also. You'll have to get the flush mount louvers replaced too!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just an update. Spoke to Allstate yesterday. We've already agreed on a price and repairs so car goes in the shop on Monday. The damage was mostly confined to the trunk lid. The lid will be replaced and the wart relocated. I'll post pictures as soon as I can of the before and after.

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
where are pictures of the damage?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.