Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guys going to enter your Bullitt's in the Mustang show in July in West Chester?

I am thinking about entering mine becuase I have not entered into this show in a few years.

May go with Class 26

Lou

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Hey Lou, good to see you still have your Bullitt! Bullitt #4204 will be there!
Yes class 26 would be the correct class if you car is not a daily driver.
Class 31 would be for those who are daily drivers, and don't want to have the motor or the undercarriage judged.
I will be in class 34, since I will not be having mine judged at all (not to brag, but #4204 has won 1st place in class since I bought it back in 2001). I thought I would give someone else a chance this year!
This is a great show. We get about 350 Mustangs and Ford entered every year.
See you there!
See www.tristatemustang.com for show flyers/info

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Lou, good to hear you still have DHG 00692. :smile:

I will try to make the show and enter DHG 03875 in class 31 (daily driver).

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Also, anyone willing to help judge cars for this show, please let me know. The more people we have, the easier it is. You don't need to be experienced, we can have someone who is, work with you.

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Planning on having 745 there. Not sure what class I will enter. It's not a daily driver, but it isn't a garage queen either. Hmmm...

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I am looking at class 26 - Although I am not really looking forward to the detail cleaning I will have to do.

I guess it is time to get the old Porter-Cable orbital buffer out and give the Bullitt a nice cleaning - Some would call it a wax job...

Lou

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
That's the good thing about cars shows, it makes me keep the car clean on a regular basis.

By the way, don't forget about the big cruise in on Friday nights in Milford. It's at the Krogers/Steak and Shake/Wendys. See my post about this in the Ohio section. I have not made it out there yet this year due to chance of rain. Hopefully this Friday will be dry. I heard yesterday, from other people, that PY has been there!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Just a reminder..........

Mark this on your calenders! July 29th is the show, and a Pony Trail drive is on Saturday the 28th.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Just a little over a month away! Don't miss this show, always a good time with about 350 or so Mustangs/Fords. Also, lots of shopping and resturants at the show site. See www.tristatemustang.com for show info and directions.

Also, any of you who would like to help judge (we make it fun!), please let me know. For those without experience, we can pair you up with someone who has judged before. You can also volunteer the day of the show. The more judges we have, the faster it goes. Judges meeting will be at 10:30 AM, and judging will begin about 11:00 AM

Rick

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
TTT

Two more weeks..... Hope to see a few of you there!

·
Administrator
6,222 Posts
Sounds be fun...not sure what I am bringing yet. What do you think, El Presidente?

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Tony Alonso said:
Sounds be fun...not sure what I am bringing yet. What do you think, El Presidente?
Both!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Also, don't forget about the Pony Trail drive on Saturday. Meet at 9:00 AM at the show site (see www.trisatemustang.com for all details), leave 9:30 AM for a back roads drive to Metamora, have some lunch, and return whenever you want to. I will be there both days. Registration for the show is from 9:00 AM till 12:00 noon, and the show gets over about 4:30 PM or so. Hope to see you Bullittheads and Mach1 dudes there! Don't miss it. We usually have 300 + Mustangs. We have about 75 Mustangs going on the Pony Trail drive. This will be great!!!

Rick

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Hmmmmmm...I am off Saturday and Sunday. Starts at 9:30 on Saturday? Have to get up a littler early and hit the road to make it for that. We will see.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
chilli bullitt said:
Hmmmmmm...I am off Saturday and Sunday. Starts at 9:30 on Saturday? Have to get up a littler early and hit the road to make it for that. We will see.
We LEAVE at 9:30 AM! We are meeting at 9:00 AM, and leave at 9:30 AM. Hope you can make it. With about 75 Mustangs, the drive will be neat! I'm sure more will show up than are currently registered.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts