Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As much as I hate to do it I might have to part with TB #2914.Never wrecked or painted in any way.Totally original other than previous ownwer installed factory ford foglights.Only 22,000 miles & it shows.Even original goodyear tires.I really love this car & I know it will be a true collectors item with only 723 made in this color. The asking price is going to be $15,000.Anyone interested can e-mail me ([email protected])or even give me a call @336-442-9590.Thanks Dalin

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Dalin OMG I would love to have this car but sometimes my wants out weight my funds. lol

If you don't mind I'm going to fwd your info and post it up somewhere else where there is a heavy NC crowd.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Thanks Buck,I know what you mean on the fund part.That would be great if you want to repost it.The more exposure the better.The wife is wanting a new Acura MDX so this money would go towards that.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
I'll talk to Stacy, but don't hold your breath. Maybe if we bought it Jeff and Gail would store it for us until Nats!

·
Registered
771 Posts
:( I wish... Already sitting with TB 3687, and have already tried to trade the wife's GT for a Black Bullitt.

I'll post it around and see what I can find for ya though.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
What stero is it equipped with? 6 CD Mach 460 or just the single AM/FM/CD played with tape?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts