Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:tb01: I have been a long-time viewer/participant on this website and want to find someone who is really looking for a very nice TrueBlue Bullitt. I bought this 15 months ago with 21,700 (currently has 24,800) miles from its second owner who had bought it from his friend 3 years previously. It was originally purchased at Board Ford in Whittier, CA and I have the original window sticker and virtually everything else that came with the car new. It has only been driven in the rain twice, ironically both times after the car was sold and moving to its next destination.

The car is still 100% stock with the exception of: brand new BFGoodrich GForce Sports and EBC high-performance brake pads (both have less than 100 miles on them - over $1100 dollars in those improvements alone), new Bullitt logo floor mats (original ones will also come with the car), and a newer battery. In addition, EVERY fluid except power steering (coolant, transmission, brake, oil - MobilOne its entire life has been changed within the past 3 months). This car has not spent a single night outside and has always been a secondary mode of transportation for all of its owners. It is showroom clean inside and out w/excellent paint (no accidents or repairs) and held its own at car shows over the summer. I am only selling it because I want to return to a convertible and my wife can't drive a 5 speed. The ONLY trades I will consider are low-mileage (less than 35,000 miles) 1999-2004 automatic GT convertibles - blue/black/silver/red exterior colors in that order of preference.

This has been a tremendous car and I have it priced reasonably @ $13,750 - clear title in hand - w/no disappointments. I live about 15 miles south of Nashville (always a great spot for a cheap Southwest flight) and can be to the airport in less than 25 minutes. My number is 615-305-3565 and my work e-mail is [email protected]. If someone would be kind enough to post the 3-4 pictures I would like to include with the listing, please send me your e-mail and I will thank you in advance for the assistance.

Sincerely, Fred
Nolensville, TN

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Voldadof2 said:
:tb01: I have been a long-time viewer/participant on this website and want to find someone who is really looking for a very nice TrueBlue Bullitt. I bought this 15 months ago with 21,700 (currently has 24,800) miles from its second owner who had bought it from his friend 3 years previously. It was originally purchased at Board Ford in Whittier, CA and I have the original window sticker and virtually everything else that came with the car new. It has only been driven in the rain twice, ironically both times after the car was sold and moving to its next destination.

The car is still 100% stock with the exception of: brand new BFGoodrich GForce Sports and EBC high-performance brake pads (both have less than 100 miles on them - over $1100 dollars in those improvements alone), new Bullitt logo floor mats (original ones will also come with the car), and a newer battery. In addition, EVERY fluid except power steering (coolant, transmission, brake, oil - MobilOne its entire life has been changed within the past 3 months). This car has not spent a single night outside and has always been a secondary mode of transportation for all of its owners. It is showroom clean inside and out w/excellent paint (no accidents or repairs) and held its own at car shows over the summer. I am only selling it because I want to return to a convertible and my wife can't drive a 5 speed. The ONLY trades I will consider are low-mileage (less than 35,000 miles) 1999-2004 automatic GT convertibles - blue/black/silver/red exterior colors in that order of preference.

This has been a tremendous car and I have it priced reasonably @ $13,750 - clear title in hand - w/no disappointments. I live about 15 miles south of Nashville (always a great spot for a cheap Southwest flight) and can be to the airport in less than 25 minutes. My number is 615-305-3565 and my work e-mail is [email protected]. If someone would be kind enough to post the 3-4 pictures I would like to include with the listing, please send me your e-mail and I will thank you in advance for the assistance.

Sincerely, Fred
Nolensville, TN
Hi Fred,

Just saw this Thread and thought I would take a minute and say Hello..........

Very Pretty Bullitt...........

Terry Honaker

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Terry,

I have seen your posts in the past and saw you were from Franklin. I hope all is well with you and your newly modified ride. I have love owning this car and visiting this site on almost a daily basis for 15 months. However, I am ready for another convertible......

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Voldadof2 said:
Terry,

I have seen your posts in the past and saw you were from Franklin. I hope all is well with you and your newly modified ride. I have love owning this car and visiting this site on almost a daily basis for 15 months. However, I am ready for another convertible......
Enjoy your New ride when you get it........

I had this Limited Edition one with a Paxton Blower on it back then........

The Paxton was just like this one I had on this LX.

Take Care,

tigerhonaker

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.