Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, 2180 is going to be a total loss...for now. I'm going to take the settlement and buy her back. She'll be in storage for a while and become our project car. She will ride again, however I have decided that I want a second Bullitt. I am partial to True Blue but that is not the deciding factor. Does anyone have or know of any for sale?

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Damn, sorry to hear that they totaled it out.

Hopefully, you were able to get it back for a decent price.

Good luck with the rebuild.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
What Jeff meant to say was"Bullitt Clone in True Blue Wanted or Real Bullitt/Black clone."

:D

·
Registered
108 Posts
Ive been thinking bout selling mine for a while...if ur interested lmk. It has 48k on it and is beautiful!

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
......tb 4175

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Thanks! I'm not real happy about the way things went down with 2180 but I'm glad to add another Bullitt to the stable. The guy who will eventually replace the frame rail and floor pan said that they guy was going about 40-45 at least. He also said that we might have been hurt worse if it weren't for the hitch but that could have also caused the rail to kink up toward the front. We plan to take pics of the 2 TB's and some with the 05 but we have to find a place that's close. 2180 is driveable but not for a long distance.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase.....Enjoy the new addition to your stable!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts