Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I finalized the deal to purchase TrueBlue #3934. I will pick up the car next Saturday, August 25th. This week will go by very, very s l o w l y. The day after I pick up the car, I am taking my wife and daughter for a weeks vacation at the beach. Thank you for all the help I have received by spending countless hours on this website gathering information and insight from Bullitt owners as I contemplated my purchase. So when is the Bullitt Gathering in the New York area?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NYStockboy on 2001-08-18 20:09 ]</font>

·
Registered
295 Posts
I'm trying to get a Bullitt gathering together for the NY & NJ areas...I don't think their are enoguh of us yet...

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I know what you mean about the wait. Your week will be like this,

Mon -Thur :smile:
Friday :grin:
Saturday :grin: :cool: :bullitt:

Enjoy !!!!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Got my Bullitt 2 weeks before my shore vacation. But I've got to say that I wasn't willing to take it along and park it in the salt air for a week.

Congratulations, you will love your Bullitt.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I will be moving to NYC and will be there by the 27th. I'd like to hear from other Bullitt owners in the NYC area. I'm also considering buying a Blue one later this year--a used one I'd imagine by then and would like to know of any people getting together with their cars. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts