Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna try to find a time for a Bullitthead get together somewhere in the Tulsa area.

For those who would like to attend, would a weeknight or weekend be better?

If on a Saturday or Sunday would you prefer a daytime or evening get together?

I'm thinking maybe meeting at Hooters, Steak n Shake, or Fox and Hound. I'm open for suggestions.

Hopefully some of the Bullittheads from other parts of the state can make it also.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Didn't you just have a get together in the Tulsa area?

Like last month?

:smile:

Attachments

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PY said:
Didn't you just have a get together in the Tulsa area?

Like last month?

:smile:
Yep, and we expect you to attend this one also. :grin:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Melodee and I are in. We vote for the Fox & Hound and a weekend anytime of the day or night. The only time we can't be there is on the weekend of the 3rd of August, Dad's b-day. Whole famn damily is coming to town!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bullittinthehead said:
Melodee and I are in. We vote for the Fox & Hound and a weekend anytime of the day or night. The only time we can't be there is on the weekend of the 3rd of August, Dad's b-day. Whole famn damily is coming to town!
Fox & Hound it is. We'll figure out a day soon.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I'm in for sure. I'll hit up ol' DigDoug and his wife...they are good Mustang folk as well.

famn damily..that's funny!!!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dhg1848 said:
I'm in for sure. I'll hit up ol' DigDoug and his wife...they are good Mustang folk as well.

famn damily..that's funny!!!

Awesome, Glad you will be there. Yeah, bring DigDoug, the more the merrier.

Is this Saturday too soon? Sometime early to mid afternoon or is evening better for everyone?

·
Registered
188 Posts
BullittMakesThree said:
Awesome, Glad you will be there. Yeah, bring DigDoug, the more the merrier.

Is this Saturday too soon? Sometime early to mid afternoon or is evening better for everyone?
This Saturday's cool with us, mid-afternoon or evening would be our preference. Chasing a little white ball @ 7:20am so should be home by noon. Have to include some extended shower time in this humidity!

·
Registered
41 Posts
:clap: Sounds like a good time! Looking forward to hanging out and relaxing the night away! I'll talk to Brad and come up with a time, probably in the evening (I think our kids are going camping for the weekend :hyper: ).

·
Registered
14 Posts
I hate that I missed this some time when you do it again I am gonna have to come and introduce my self haven't meet many bullitt people.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
truspadez said:
I hate that I missed this some time when you do it again I am gonna have to come and introduce my self haven't meet many bullitt people.
We'll have another one sometime soon. Hope you can make it out.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Are we revivin' this thread? It's about time to get everyone together. Since the weather's warming up maybe we can get everyone to meet somewhere. It would have to be the first part of April for me, though. Unless we do a weeknight. Anybody?

·
Registered
188 Posts
torinotroy said:
i'D like to come to one, I have a black 08. can u email when ur gonna have it? Also, I think it'd be cool to line em up and take pics by the riverfront!? [email protected]
By the way...welcome to the club, great choice on your color of Bullitt also! My personal favorite.:wink:

·
Registered
371 Posts
Torinotroy...I live in BA too. I like your idea about taking some river pics. I haven't been out to the Riverwalk yet, so I think that would be pretty cool, or maybe downtown when they get the arena finished. McNellie's?

BTW, there's a little car show every Tuesday evening (Battle Creek Church parking lot) here in BA that I try to go to. Couple' of good Mustang folks up there.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts