Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my girlfriend was gonna buy me some fish and a fish tank for x-mas. After researching fish and tanks I decided it would be more work and expense than I can handle right now. So she asked me what I wanted instead so I said a tuner. My question is should I go online and order it from Breenspeed or some place else. We want to go online and order it tonight so any opinions?

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I went ahead and ordered a programmer from Brenspeed just now online. Gave them my computer code, octane we use in CA, and my mods. I hope I can fell the difference with it tuned.

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
You will feel a difference! If nothing else in throttle response! I could not believe how much difference it made with the 05!

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
"Starkist" is the Tuna I usually buy.

Oh! - You meant TUNER!

Sorry - dunno anythin' bout dat..........

:badgrin:

·
Registered
349 Posts
if you look under the dyno threads there is my dyno of stock and then again with just the tune.... from 256rwhp to 266rwhp!!!!!
have fun with it!

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Brenspeed "Custom" Tune !!!!!!!!!!!

j0eyabs said:
So my girlfriend was gonna buy me some fish and a fish tank for x-mas. After researching fish and tanks I decided it would be more work and expense than I can handle right now. So she asked me what I wanted instead so I said a tuner. My question is should I go online and order it from Breenspeed or some place else. We want to go online and order it tonight so any opinions?
Mike,

I was out of Town and Off the Computer so Missed your Post and Question...........

Here is the Thread on Brenspeed.............

http://www.imboc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160646&highlight=tigerhonaker+installd+brenspeed+tune

You will really like the Tune..........

tigerhonaker

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
j0eyabs said:
Good compromise...She wanted to give him fish. Not just any old fish,when a nice TUNA for the Bullitt will do!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bamachips 87 Performance tune

Rico#890 said:
Anyone running a Bamachips tune?
I loaded a Bamachips 87 Performance tune into my Bullitt with a Predator U7145 last week.

Observations compared to pre-loaded Predator tune:

Very linear throttle function.

Improved fuel economy.

Major increase in low end and mid-range torque (as felt from the seat).

Enhanced exhaust note, both during acceleration and deceleration.

Third gear becomes redundant during normal driving.

Overall driveability improvement through all operating ranges.

I don't believe $50.00 applied anywhere else on the vehicle would yield results like this, the service from Bamachips was excellent, everything was done via email.

Canstang -:b01:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts