Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any different buying a sct tuner from brenspeed rather than an local mustang shop that sells parts?

i have a local mustang shop that sells the sct tuner for the same price.. but i know brenspeed emails you what tune you want it.

so will i have an advantage going through brenspeed since they will be doing the tune?

·
Registered
825 Posts
I'm waiting for the UPS truck bringing my new custom tune from Brenspeed anytime now. Brenspeed has developed an excellent tune for our Bullitt's and if you buy from them they will send you updated tune files as you continue to mod your car with performance parts you get from Brenspeed. Truly one of the top rated companies to use here and at many other Mustang sites. You cannot go wrong with them.
http://www.brenspeed.com/05-08-mustang-programmers-sct-x3.html

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
seems like brenspeed is the way to go. thanks.

·
Registered
913 Posts
But if you get it from a local shop they can dynotune it to your car. If something goes wrong they can fix it right away instead of having to wait two weeks like im gonna have to do with mine.

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
There is No-Comparison !!!!!!!!!!!!

madstyle1 said:
any different buying a sct tuner from brenspeed rather than an local mustang shop that sells parts?

i have a local mustang shop that sells the sct tuner for the same price.. but i know brenspeed emails you what tune you want it.

so will i have an advantage going through brenspeed since they will be doing the tune?
The answer to You Question is............

It is the Difference in Daylight & Dark ...........

See this Thread:

Brenspeed 93 Octane Tuner, Steeda Charge Plates/Underdrive Pulleys .... (46-Pics)

http://www.imboc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160646&highlight=tigerhonaker+installs+brenspeed+tune

Give BRENSPEED a Call for Yourself and ask to Speak to "Seth".

Tell "Seth" Terry Honaker from IMBOC sent You .............

Let Me know then what Your Opinion is about the Difference ??????????

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
HollowPointStang said:
Terry,

What's HP/TQ difference with the CMDP,UDP, and SCT tune? 30 WRHP?
Nick,

I'm Not-Sure :redface: :redface: :redface:

But a call to BRENSPEED which Sold Me all the Mods. would know as they have a Dyno.

And have done many cars with those Mods.

Hey it is a FREE-CALL :wink:

Just ask to speak to "Seth" he will know My Name I'm sure :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts