Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I will be home in the STL area for about a month I plan on slapping my Procharger on the Bullitt. Anybody want to help? And does anyone have some suggestions for tunning? Thanks!

-Harold

·
Registered
798 Posts
I have never messed with installing a blower or anything like that. I just had Bob Monks, the owner of stlmustangs, tune mine with an Xcal2 after my header install. He is an SCT dealer and can tune with the Xcals. If I were you I would join to stlmustangs.com and see what some of the guys are doing for tuning. There are a lot of helpful guys over there who are all mostly in the STL area.

I am blackbullitt over there on that forum if you join, hope this is helpful.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Been on the site a few times... seen a post about midcoast performance and checked their site out. I've never put a blower on myself but I have access to Scott AFB for their hobby shop with all the tools. Just thought I'd see if I could get a hand or two.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Take your car to MPH and get Tim Barth to tune your car.He is in Ameriata Georgia.Tim is one of the best tuners in the bussiness and is not to far from you.Trust me , you wont regret it.

·
Registered
146 Posts
BLACK_2425 said:
I just had Bob Monks, the owner of stlmustangs, tune mine with an Xcal2 after my header install. He is an SCT dealer and can tune with the Xcals. .
Bob will be helping tune my turbo Bullitt. I am taking it up to his house thursday night to get the idle issues lined out.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I had Mid Coast tune mine and nothing but high marks for them. They took there time and fix the crap tune that was on it when i bought the car. They will be tuning mine again when the turbo goes on.

·
Registered
98 Posts
if you're gonna be in St. Louis, consider Dynospeed Racing in Memphis. Great shop.

·
Registered
146 Posts
helty said:
if you're gonna be in St. Louis, consider Dynospeed Racing in Memphis. Great shop.
Dynospeed was going to be my choice for tuning. They are very knowledgeable and have tuned some of the fastest '03 cobras in the nation. I ended up buying the Pro Racer package though so I can do the tuning myself after I fix these idle issues.

There was a red '03 GT with a KB at Sikeston Drag Strip last weekend that was laying down some very impressive numbers for what it was. Dynospeed tuned his car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts