Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
lookin sick bro! nice intercooler btw ;)

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ill have some more pics as soon as I finish it up... I got two cars I need to get out the shop before I get to mine again... I just need to finish up the coldside... ad fab a downpipe...

·
Car Whisperer
21,582 Posts
Nice!!! Keep the info and pics coming!!!!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ItalianDHG#0754 said:
Where in Houston are you at? I wanna come take a look at it. I've been wanting to custom turbo mine for awhile.

I got a shop right behind hobby airport... 8425 is the actual address.. im there most nights.. Ill pm you my number and you can come check it out one night.. jsut let me know when so ill tell you if im there or not.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Black4592 said:
I <3 turbo's.. And I kinda dig the welds on your car.

i actually sold them.. moving to a different wheel and tires setup..

these ones.. custom in the front narrowed to 4inches. The guy wanted to see what they would look like on his car... Its a Novi2000 heads, cams, bullitt intake car thats sittin around waiting to get taken to the tuner.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Okay soo I'm not gonna turbo my 93' SHO anymore soo I have a Turbonetics GT-k650 turbo Tial 44mm wastegate, 50mm godzilla BOV, 3.5" thick FMIC, 90mm Lighting MAF and a wideband 02 setup and more. I need help fabbing hot pipes and cold pipes and down pipe. Gonna come see you soon. Did you utilize the stock manifolds? Can they be flipped? By that I mean the right on the left and vise versa soo the outlets face forward. Can you PM me your #?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ItalianDHG#0754 said:
Okay soo I'm not gonna turbo my 93' SHO anymore soo I have a Turbonetics GT-k650 turbo Tial 44mm wastegate, 50mm godzilla BOV, 3.5" thick FMIC, 90mm Lighting MAF and a wideband 02 setup and more. I need help fabbing hot pipes and cold pipes and down pipe. Gonna come see you soon. Did you utilize the stock manifolds? Can they be flipped? By that I mean the right on the left and vise versa soo the outlets face forward. Can you PM me your #?

yeah I am actually using the stock manifolds flipped around, and i actually had to use two passenger side manifolds... but this would only work without AC, so might as well go with a set of custom manifolds.. I know MMR sells a hotside pipes like the ones pictured for 1400, and they seem decently reputable... Also a good way to go would be something similar to the hellion kit. We could use the stock manifolds and just fab up the uppipes like pictured here..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.