Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, this may be a dumb question, but I can't seem to find the answer. In some photos, I see the 2008-2009 Bullitts with clear or amber yellow front turn signal lenses.

Why the difference? Is clear 2008 and amber yellow 2009?

Or is this a personal modification the some have made?

Just curious.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
These are personal mods done by individuals.....Change out the amber egg yolks for either clear, smoked, or black turns. Just make sure that the bulbs get changed as well, to stealth bulbs, so they still glow amber......

Mike

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
GOT OATZ said:
These are personal mods done by individuals.....Change out the amber egg yolks for either clear, smoked, or black turns. Just make sure that the bulbs get changed as well, to stealth bulbs, so they still glow amber......

Mike

Mike

Were you the one that posted pictures of the install of the smoked corner lamps? I have been trying to locate the post but have had no luck. It was about 2-3 months ago.I remember there was a shortcut involved lifting up the inside fender cover flap.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Yes, if you check the other thread, the archive has now been linked......

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts

·
Administrator
5,008 Posts
GOT OATZ said:

Mike
Hi Mike,
I was looking at the thread in the Archive, and it looks like there is something in the new lenses that might be a third lamp socket boss near the front edge? Or is it a Vent of some kind?.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
RonReam said:
Hi Mike,
I was looking at the thread in the Archive, and it looks like there is something in the new lenses that might be a third lamp socket boss near the front edge? Or is it a Vent of some kind?.

Yeah, I know the spot you are referring to. It is not a light socket. I assume it to be a vent, or, an opening to insert some sort of small LED or fiber optic....every after market corner I have had, has these.....

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
It wasn't me !

cobrafast1 aka "Don", I sure would like to take credit for that write up but GOT OATZ aka "Mike" did that one and many other outstanding write up's. Thanks Mike!

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
rocky said:
cobrafast1 aka "Don", I sure would like to take credit for that write up but GOT OATZ aka "Mike" did that one and many other outstanding write up's. Thanks Mike!
Thanks for the kudos there Rocky...You are a gentleman and a scholar...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts