Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spoke to the salesman at our local Ford store today and they Dealer transfered two Bullitt's they had in stock. 1020 is now gone and so is another DHG. There is very little interest here in Alabama. He did tell me that they had one more that should be here at any moment and there is a good possibility it will be transfered. Right now I've got the only one in town. It's great that this forum exists because I would have no one to share the Bullitt experience with otherwise :smile:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Teddy, it's IMPOSSIBLE for me to understand the concept of an entire area of a state generating absolutly NO interest in Bullitts
very strange!

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tskatz on 2001-06-20 14:25 ]</font>

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey everyone.
I had test driven my Black Bullitt 5 times at the dealership here in Athens. What was very odd was that NO ONE during a 3 week period ever wanted to drive the vehicle or discuss price. Strange! After finally bringing her home, getting her really "prettied" up (detailed)now when I stop by the dealership everyone wants to look at her. Go Figure.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
It's called "Bullitt Envy". Has something to do with the length of some male part of the anatomy, or something.......

DHG #0428

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dillo Dave on 2001-06-20 00:28 ]</font>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts