Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just returned from the dealership (oil change)and he has just received one green and one blue Bullitt that are uncommitted and looking for someone to take them home.
If you are interested call 1-800-940-2113 and ask for Kenny Broadbent. And, if you decide to get one (or two) mention Bullitt#370 Rich.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>sold
On 2001-07-14 14:51, Bullitt#370 wrote:
Just returned from the dealership (oil change)and he has just received one green and one blue Bullitt that are uncommitted and looking for someone to take them home.
If you are interested call 1-800-940-2113 and ask for Kenny Broadbent. And, if you decide to get one (or two) mention Bullitt#370 Rich.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>My mistake, I should have said they have been sold. I do have a TB #688 but am seriously looking for another for my son for a father/son team. Any ideas?

ichi
On 2003-07-24 11:22, wheels wrote:
Hey ichiban, which one did you get? Blue to match or green so you could tell them apart. :smile:
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Which Dealership in Orlando is that?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts