Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In 1968 I owned a ''68 HG GT390, which I traded in my wife's Crystal Blue 'Stang to buy. Now we both have our Ponies back.

Ratman

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Very cool! We have a 2-horse garage also; I have a Bullitt and the woman has a black V6 Warriors in Pink convertible.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BB2008 said:
Very cool! We have a 2-horse garage also; I have a Bullitt and the woman has a black V6 Warriors in Pink convertible.
The wife's is a V6 that I bought from the Ford Racing Parts Mgr. at our local dealer. He bought it for his wife but she hurt her hip and couldn't drive it. He put Ford Racing suspension, 18" wheels, dual exhaust, pony pac, and lots of billet Steeda stuff on it. It's a 2006 with 12K miles. After 42 years of always getting the wrong anniversary present, I finally picked the right one! I was really surprised, that V6 moves out pretty good!
Ratman

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RCSignals said:
Nice Ratman. I'm sure that purchase was hit!

(I can't open your thumbnail pictures. Could you mark them as 'public' ?
Sorry about that. Is that the "garage" pictures? I've been messing with my pictures all day trying to figure out how to do it. Fortunately, the Bullitt is fairly intuitive. Got any guidance for me? Thanks,
Ratman

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
navypbr said:
Sorry about that. Is that the "garage" pictures? I've been messing with my pictures all day trying to figure out how to do it. Fortunately, the Bullitt is fairly intuitive. Got any guidance for me? Thanks,
Ratman

Ratman, click on "Image Hosing", and near the bottom of each picture you will see a link "Set Public"- click on this to make your images viewable to everyone in large size on a post; it will turn into "Set Private" to change it back in the future.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RCSignals said:
I'm not an expert with it, but I think there is a setting in your 'image hosting' to change viewing permissions. Should be at the bottom for each picture

You are absolutely right. It just takes me awhile to figure some things out!
Ratman

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BB2008 said:
Ratman, click on "Image Hosing", and near the bottom of each picture you will see a link "Set Public"- click on this to make your images viewable to everyone in large size on a post; it will turn into "Set Private" to change it back in the future.
Got it! Thanks for the heads up.
Ratman

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hickdaddy71 said:
Ratman, the cars look cool. I'm not going to mod my Bullitt at all but I really like what you have done to your car :)
One thing I am VERY careful of is that I don't do anything to this car that I can't reverse back to stock easily. I have a special storage area set up for all my stock parts like wheels, etc. No drilling, hacking, sawing, welding, etc.
Ratman

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1mach1 said:
Very nice Ratman. My wife and I both have stangs as well!
For the last forty years, everywhere we go, she always points out, "That's the same color as MY Mustang". Although she never complained about me trading it in on the Fastback GT. When I brought home the new Bullitt, she was so happy for me that I decided to get her something special for our 42nd anniversary. Now she has her "Old" pony back. I asked her if she would rather have an actual '65 coupe instead but she said absolutely not! She loves her new steed. For ONCE I did something right. There may be hope for me yet!! Congrats on your ponies!
Ratman

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.