Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have watched US Marshalls a million times, you know the one with Tommy Lee Jones and Wesley Snipes. Tonight Molly was watching it in the living room and I was on the computer. She hollers at me that Bullitt is in the movie. Where they are in the hotel room talking and the TV is on. They keep cutting to the TV and the chase scene from Bullitt is on. I never noticed it before. Nice surprise.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I haven't even seen it once. But now's the time!

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
There is a TV in the background? I was always looking at the foreground...:py1: I guess I'll have to force myself to watch it again, and again till I get it right!

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
MustangMarkus said:
"Get yourself a Glock, lose that nickle-plated sissy pistol..."

I love that movie!
I think that's from the "Fugitive".:wink: Not the "US Marshals"...:surprised

Or is the Fugitive the one your wanting to say that you love?:confused:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
MustangMarkus said:
thanks for the back-up Russ!

Liked the fugitive too, but love US Marshals...
Like I said:

There is a TV in the background? I was always looking at the foreground... I guess I'll have to force myself to watch it again, and again till I get it right!:shock:

Now I'll have to listen to the dialog as well...!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
funny you bring that up, cause i watched "ZODIAC" last night on DVD, and they mentioned Bullitt twice in the movie!! first was the cartoonist played by jake gyllenhall (or however you spell it) mentions the detective Toscki wears his gun just like Bullitt, and the other reporter guy, played by Robert Downey Jr. says that Steve McQueen got the idea from Toscki, a real live SFPD detective from the time, who worked the Zodiac killer case.

Second time is when Robert Downey Jr's character calls out to Toscki, and calls him "Hey, Bullitt..."

Pretty neat how our favorite movie gets so much Hollywood respect, even to this day!

shaun

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
SniperStang said:
funny you bring that up, cause i watched "ZODIAC" last night on DVD, and they mentioned Bullitt twice in the movie!! first was the cartoonist played by jake gyllenhall (or however you spell it) mentions the detective Toscki wears his gun just like Bullitt, and the other reporter guy, played by Robert Downey Jr. says that Steve McQueen got the idea from Toscki, a real live SFPD detective from the time, who worked the Zodiac killer case.

Second time is when Robert Downey Jr's character calls out to Toscki, and calls him "Hey, Bullitt..."

Pretty neat how our favorite movie gets so much Hollywood respect, even to this day!

shaun
Thanks for the heads up on Zodiac. My wife wants to watch it, now I have something to look out for besides "Who-done-it".:cool:

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
I have only seen half of the second movie with Wesley Snipes.
I really like the first one The Fugative. Time to give it a look.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts