Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Ugly Bullitt in Dallas

2K views 29 replies 24 participants last post by  Warlon 
#1 ·
Ughh, off of Ross Ave. in downtown Dallas I saw a DHG Bullitt in a parking lot with a huge, I mean huge, shopping cart handle on the back. This spoiler was about two shades off from being the right color of green and did I say it was huge? To each his own, but blah blah blah. Anyone else in the area seen this Frankenbullitt?

#5 ·
What! What the F#%K....OVER!

#6 ·
It would be a disgrace to have to witness such an atrocity. My sentiments go out to you. I live around Dallas and am embarrassed that someone from this fine state would "rice up" their Bullitt in such a manner. Perhaps we can get our legislators to pass a law to force this brain dead individual to give up his right to own a Bullitt. Sounds like he probably needs to own a Honda or Hyundai.

#8 ·
I wish I would have had my digital camera with me...this thing was on par with the one in the other section under the heading of "please rip my eyes out" or something like that. It was something you would see on a Civic. A Bullitt "R" in every sense of the word. I was surprised it did not have clear tail lights, but he might just be working on that. (dang, I better shut up...he might read this and get ideas)

#11 ·
Are you sure it was a Bullitt or a Clone with add-ons + Bullitt lettering. I can't believe the lack of appreciation to all these fine examples from Ford.

Perhaps a 3000 psi Hydraulic system is what his Bullit is getting for christmas.

Cheers!

#14 ·
Trust me, It was a Bullitt. If I was Frankenbullitt I would run myself into a streetlight and end it all. I can see it now, Mr. Rice Rice Baby calling the insurance company sayin "it was like it had a mind of its own and did not want to live anymore. It also had this odd thing about fire and the horn played "Putting on the Ritz." Ah well, now I can get that Lancer I wanted."

Bullitt 457
50 Merc
32 Ford

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: merc50 on 2001-12-11 15:27 ]</font>

#17 ·
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>It also had this odd thing about fire and the horn played "Putting on the Ritz."</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Blucher! :wink:

#19 ·
Hey now guys, lay off. You should know that the wing gives em atleast 3 tenths in the quarter. All he needs to do is add some type R stickers and he's in the 12's.

#20 ·
Putting any of that aftermarket crap on the Bullitt is an insult to all of us Bullitt owners! The Mustang is not a rice burner, therefore you cannot put rice burner stuff on the Bullitt!! A factory Bullitt is the best Bullitt.

#21 ·
ROFLMAO DHG1934
only thing missing is the horse "whinneying" every time that word was said!!!
"it's alive........IT'S ALIVE!!!!"

mus408, ask Karl if he can pull that pic up. iremeber it was from an auto show and it was a HUGE brushed aluminum wing ...(excuse me while i retch again) but i'm the dinosaur out of all the moderators!!
them other guys(and vickie)are much more smartery than me am!!!

2001 Bullitt DHG #648
Ford Racing Alum. Driveshaft
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter, K & N Filter,
MGW LTD-All custom Satin Bullitt Bits & Pieces

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2001-12-12 12:27 ]</font>

#22 ·
There is is supposed to be a DHG Bullitt with an aluminum wing on the back running around in the Clear Lake, Texas area. I haven't seen it yet, but my wife and another Mustang enthusiast have seen it. I cringe at the thought of drilling holes in the body of my Bullitt.

#26 ·
I saw a DHG with a wing last year on 3rd St. in LA heading west. I wouldn`t have noticed it except, at the time, I had seen no one else with our wheels. Actually I sort of thought I was having flashbacks and really didn`t see what I saw. There is no accounting for taste.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.