Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I can post pics with the rest of the free world!! :grin: Here is a pic of the small Bullitt Shrine in my office:

I'm just getting started with it, so it will grow a lot, I'm sure. :smile:

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Hi Moljay,
LOVE the shrine. You really are a Bullitt Geek (intended as a compliment).
I've started looking for a digicam too, but am a bit overwhelmed with all the numbers, do-dads, and what-nots. What did you buy, where, and are you happy with it (ease of use for a beginner, quality image, etc...)? The only 35mm camera I've ever been happy with is Nikon (F3HP)...Does Nikon make decent digicams?
EDIT: by the way, I was hoping to stay under $500

Black#5578
Tri-Ax,DensChrgr100mm,MAC 2cat"H"&FlowPath muffs,FR 3.73&Alum.Drvshft,30mm H&R spacers,AutoLogic chip,MGW & Haney alum,FR500 wheel,SCHROTH red Harnesses

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dennis on 2002-01-11 17:39 ]</font>

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Jay you know you do not get any work done. between the news letter and re-creating the chase all over your office, i am surprised anyone get's any work done

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BULLITTBRO1, shhhh, they all think I am working!! :grin:

Dennis, I decided to go with a camera at the low end of the price spectrum, I got the HP Photosmart 318, it was $199 at CompUSA. So far, it seems to be real user-friendly for a beginner like me, and I'm sure I will get better with my pics. It was recommended to me by a friend who is a part-time professional photographer, he shoots all of the Kiwanis events, including the cover shots for their magazines, so I really respect his opinion. He said it gives a really big bang for the buck, hmmm, kinda like our Bullitts! He also said it's probably all I will ever need in a camera, so I gave it a try. So far, I love it! :smile:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pic!

I have the Bullitt promo poster framed and hanging in my work area. Can't hurt to have a reminder of what's out in the parking lot. :smile:

We'll both make some good pics at the dyno day tomorrow...I'll remember to bring my camera, too.

Scott D.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I would if I could! :smile:

That's the pic of #3401 when I picked it up at the dealership I found it at.

I have a copy of Photoshop, but I really haven't learned how to fully use it yet.

Scott D.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts