Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About what goes on at the Factory while your cars are being built. After getting my Baby prepped up for the Family B-Day Party (We've got a lot of July Babies) I was vacuuming under the drivers seat. Well this is the first time I've actally looked under there and what do my little eyes spy?

Now I don't even want to think about which of my windows was shattered on the arseembly line, or in transit to have this little guy show up.
I had thought that maybe I tracked it into the car but no one has been in the back seat. This guy was wedged up under the back by the bracket that hold the seat down.

Like I said.. it's best not to think..

(clasps hands over eyes and rocks back and forth)

"Go to a happy place.. Go To a happy place.. Go to a happy place.. Go to a happy place..."

·
Registered
151 Posts
You know, when I got my bullitt,a friend found pieces of glass in the passenger side floor board. :sad:

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
I think this is why they don't offer tours of the Mustang plant. :smile:

Probably a mean game of touch football going on... anyone seen my headrest?

Mike

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
That's what I thought Ray!!! I was getting ready to go out and take the seats out and do some searching!!! I'd take that over a metal plaque!!!
Cam

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"Uhhh.. How would you know that?"

/me runs down the hallway laughing maniacially...
:lol:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Its the main structural support for your entire vehicle! MAN ARE U IN TROUBLE :smile:
I found a battery cap cover just laying on a ledge in my car!

Havgun #1676

·
Registered
568 Posts
Maybe you had a factory sunroof, but when it got broke, they just filled it in.:smile:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts