Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Torture, pure torture to even LOOK....oooh, poor baby.

:nerd: Dona

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
At least is was snow. Mine was so dirty that I thought about posting a Dirtest Bullitt thread, but thought I might smacked around for abusing her. Since she is a daily driver, for now, she gets all the crud from the rain we've been having. At least she is now much cleaner.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
227 looked pretty bad last week as well. Rain, no rain, more rain, then no rain. It's black, but looked brown<G>. Next time I'll take a photo of it<G>.

Bud

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Hey! These would make good pics for next year's BullittClub christmas card! :smile:

·
Registered
164 Posts
4366 made it to the garage just in the nick of time as is snowed here the last couple of days.

We don't get snow like you folks above though. :smile:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Honorary "Buffaloion" Bullitts. :-B

·
Registered
694 Posts
Hey, we have lotsa snow here "for sale" in case you "summer bunnies" want some. Will give you a good deal too! Won't deliver though, so bring your truck.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Send some this way too. My snowmobile is forgetting what it's for (other than being a great dust magnet).

·
Registered
540 Posts
my car looks like these every time it snows i don't have a garage. snow has been so deep enough before that there wasn't a bulge for the hood scoop, it had all blended out.

·
Registered
693 Posts
that what mine look after Monday (8 inch) and yesterday (5 inch)dump! :lol:
just thinking last week there was not a trace of snow now every thing I cover again! :sad:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Charles - I didn't know they had snow like that in the Carolinas. Great idea also on club XMAS cards. :smile:

John

1 - 20 of 20 Posts