Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post the latest...

Total donations were $2,445.62.

Trevor just got his car back two days ago. I just met up with him and gave him a check for $2,044.56. He was incredibly appreciative of what everyone did for him.

The remaining amount is $401.06.

It has been mentioned to give the remainder to Kevin to help defer his costs. I have spoke with Kevin on several occasions, including today and he says he does not want it and mentioned using it for a get together with the Fuel Slut group. I suppose we could twist Kevin's arm to take the $$$$$, but I'm open for suggestions at this point.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
A get together for those guys sounds cool to me...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice meeting you today, Brad. I STILL can't express how moved I am because of this. I would have never expected it in a million years.

From the bottom of my heart, I THANK EVERYONE for pitching in, no matter how small or large the amount. It means something.

I'm glad that I'll never forget this.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Yep. Buy those guys a keg or three and let them know how much they're appreciated. But you might want to hide their keys. :D

·
Registered
899 Posts
RayS said:
Yep. Buy those guys a keg or three and let them know how much they're appreciated. But you might want to hide their keys. :D
I like the way Ray thinks.... I vote for a Slut Party!!!

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Slut party, sounds good to me, I am sure many of them were looking for Bullitt.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
trevor said:
Nice meeting you today, Brad. I STILL can't express how moved I am because of this. I would have never expected it in a million years.

From the bottom of my heart, I THANK EVERYONE for pitching in, no matter how small or large the amount. It means something.

I'm glad that I'll never forget this.
That makes 2 of us. Everyone who contributed gets my sincere appreciation.

Can't wait for the get together to happen. Once my car is fixed we will be getting together for some beers, wings, etc. It doesn't sound like it will be for several more weeks though......

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
How does a get together at a Hooters or a Ker's Wing house?
The balance of the money will get a few wings and beers - but I wish Kev would take it just to cover his deductable.

BTW did they ever catch that ___hole??

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I also agree, a celebration is in order.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts