Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doing well as it's only been over 2 months since I've seen grass. It's starting to get warmer, but nothing like it's going to be in another month. Working on getting my E-6/SSG. Hopefully I'll have it before May 1st.

take it easy and wheels side down.

Chad

·
Registered
899 Posts
Glad things are well, we're behind ya!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Thank You

Thanks for what you do, I know dont here that enough. GOD bless all our men and women protecting our freedoms.

·
Premium Member
7,414 Posts
Just want to say... Good Luck and stay safe...

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/I/ID_SOLDIER_DEATHS_IDOL-?SITE=IDBOI&SECTION=US&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2007-02-09-20-12-34

Associated Press Writer

BOISE, Idaho (AP) -- Three Idaho soldiers from an Army Reserve unit were killed in an explosive attack on their vehicle in Iraq, marking the deadliest attack for Idaho soldiers since combat began in 2003.

Two other soldiers from the same unit, the Boise-based 321st Engineer Battalion, were injured in a second separate attack, according to a release Friday from the 70th Regional Readiness Command in Fort Lawton, Wash., which oversees the unit.

The attacks happened in Iraq's Anbar province west of Baghdad on Thursday.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Stay safe out there. :)Thanks to all of you out there who protect our freedom everyday.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Please be safe and don't do anything crazy. My family and I thank you for protecting our freedom. Your a great American!!!! Should you need anything there, please let me know, I am serious!!!!

Take Care

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Agreed!!!

Stay safe and thanks to you and all of your brothers and sisters in the military.

Jeff

7,020 Posts
Be Safe and Thanks !

Chad, the sand is great when it's next to the Pacific Ocean and you are walking on the beach watching a California sunset with your wife.

So close you eyes reach out for her hand and enjoy...remember you will be home soon.

Be Safe and Thanks!

semper fi

on your six ... michael

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Thank you for protecting the our freedom great way of life. Good luck with your promotion. Stay safe and God bless you and all the soilders who watch over us.

Thank you again,
Richard

1 - 15 of 15 Posts