Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a list I have compiled of all the Texas owners. If I have forgot or missed anyone please let me know so I can fix it. Also, once I have everyone's attention I am starting the planning of a Texas Bullitt Jamboree. That is still in the planning stage and looking at 6mos to a year time so as everyone who is able to attend can make prior arrangements and to give enough time to work all the bugs out...ie:where when time ect...ect... Please respond back to me with your Bulitt # so I can update this as we go along. To save bandwith on this server you can feel free to email me with your responses...

Jerry

FordBullitt...........: Katy #66
BlackSunshine....: Houston #161
Bullitt163............: Houston #163
BlueBullitt............: Houston #301
Bullitt312............: Houston #312
JayP......................: Dallas #362
Bullitt378............: Tyler #378
Gt_Devo...............: Austin #398
Texas_Bullitt........: Houston #406
Dillo Dave...........: Austin #428
CrimeCrusher.....: Georgetown #444
AxeMan.................: Austin #447
Merc50...........: Flowermound #457
BlackBullitt01...: Dallas #505
BWCobra15........: Dallas #621
Brett93'Coupe....: TX #642
TxBullitt........: Spring #738
KRS01............: Victoria #785
Wired #1022 sa
TrippleDuck......: Pipe Creek #1256
McQstang.........: Richmond #1277
Falaffel.........: Burleson #1326
Viperguy.........: Baytown #1532
Andre............: ElPaso #1544
Anumis...........: Dallas #1576
JBVobra..........: Houston #1584
BU1629...........: ElPaso #1629
TexasBullitt.....: Arlington #1994
Bullitt#2059.....: Keller #2059
BlueBullitt2180 #2180
BS_Bullitt. #2406
Warlon...........: Plano #2426
Big Man.............: Cedar Park #2559
BullittMatt......: Austin #2595
Railcop094.......: Mesquite #2713
98GTOption #2733
Bullitt2802......: Lewisville #2802
Magnum347........: Killeen #3055
Justindal #3175 dallas
Max cruz.......: RoundRock #3207
Bullitt3300..........: Mcgregor #3300
Gatomalo #3351 mesquite
Txbullitt 3359 coppell
JustusShaft #3415
Downhome # 3721
Bullitmon DHG #3729
LOS..............: Galveston #3753
Bulletboy3855 3855
Mb4875 #4785
Bullittboyz #4819 in Bryan
H1resq #5508. san antonia
Griffbl..........: Dallas #
Gisantford69.....: SanAntonio #
BulitBoy6783.....: Houston #
Bullitmon........: Tx #

once again, if I left anyone out please let me know and those without #'s give me those and I will post them.....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: black sunshine #161 on 2002-01-06 10:54 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black Sunshine #161 on 2002-01-06 10:57 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Great idea, Jerry. I was just thinking yesterday about some sort of Texas Bullitt Cruise or something. Was just gonna mull it over for ideas for a while and see what came out. I'd be all for some sort of Bullitt Jamboree or something to get the Texas Bullitts together.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I would definately show up for either a cruise or just a get-together.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Jerr..

Man, you tok the idea right out of my head. I was talking with TrueBlu Sat night about a Texas gathering.

I think we need feedback on a central location.. say Austin. Then maybe some Mustang shops to sponsor some give aways, they a big meeting, tech discussion and then maybe those who want, can head to the dragstrip that night and do some racing.

Brian

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
austin or waco would be great....I think I can get us good deals as a group at the renaisance in austin , the stagecoach in salado ( near austin)or the hilton in waco ..plenty of things to doand see plus room for the show and parking .I think the renaissance is the best of the 3 though. lots to do within walking distance for the kids and the ladies.
the mustang clubs there might help out also... there is a pretty good sizeclub inboth wacoand austin
the north texas mustang club always has something going in the dfw area and , ennis has a a 1/4 mile strip with lots of room for a show... they are very club friendly
either way nomatter where, I am in

·
Registered
130 Posts
DEFINITELY the Stagecoach Inn in Salado!

That's a central located as you can get, plus we avoid all the contruction and congestion of Austin (yuck!).

http://touringtexas.com/stage/

Check it out! :grin:

·
Registered
340 Posts
First off here is my number #1576
Black Bullitt. If I ever get pictures or free time I will post them.

Second: I will deffinatly attend this texas event. Just let me know when and where.

anumis

·
Registered
14 Posts
Why not Fredricksburg..... Hill country roads to cruise on. Lots of B&B's. Side trips to Luckenbach....Great BBQ and Beer... And I-10 is about a flat and straight as it gets.........

·
Registered
299 Posts
Mrs TripleDuck and I would participate in a Texas gathering regardless of location. My 2 cents - Austin is good....however, it is hard to beat the hospitality and good driving roads found in the Hill Country.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
ok, I agree, hill country is great,
what about kerrville at the Y.O. ( use to be a hilton ) right off I-10 its close to everything...lots of room... great accomadations and great food all on site or nearby, and fredricksburg is a short drive... salado and the stagecoach is similar but not in hill country...

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I would like to participate in this Country round up! lol. Austin or Houston I say. Two big cities, lots of people, tons of room to show off! lol. Let's get it on.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
just trying to keep this up top. Please keep giving me your thoughts as i am putting everyone on a map and searching for a centralized location. once i get that down then i will throw that out to yall and we can fine-tune it from there. Also, give ideas on what yall would like to see happen at the event...:ie car show, race, bbq....ect,ect......

·
Registered
14,857 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
I know this is a Texas Bullitt round up and I am from OK, but if you would consider stretching the rules I would consider coming down. I did buy my Bullitt in TX if that counts for anything.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I was just thinking, if we wanted to get together in a hurry, FFW will be in Ennis 1-3 Oct. Perhaps we could all meet somewhere close to the strip and cruise in together? Can you imagine bout 40 Bullitts all driving in at once??

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dillo Dave on 2001-08-23 14:12 ]</font>

1 - 20 of 61 Posts