Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its kinda lonely up Here! (But the ego says its kinda fun Too!! :smile: ).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
575 Posts
Where are you located Upstate? There are a couple of us in the Capital District. I live in Schenectady.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rancor, I live in Fairport just southeast of Rochester. There's a DHG in Newark at a dealer but not claimed yet. There's supposed to be one other car sold in the Rochester area but I don't think its been delivered yet. Lets keep in touch! :bullitt:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-06-22 22:18, bullittman wrote:
Rancor, I live in Fairport just southeast of Rochester. There's a DHG in Newark at a dealer but not claimed yet. There's supposed to be one other car sold in the Rochester area but I don't think its been delivered yet. Lets keep in touch! :bullitt:

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>I've got #1635, in Canandaigua. Got it via Don's Ford of Utica. Love to get us NY Bullitts together [email protected] (Paloman)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
There was one Bullitt here at Shepard Ford in
Canandaigua which was shipped to some other dealer. Also saw one at Ev Lewis Ford in Honeoye Falls, could have been the same one as they said they were scouring the countryside for more Bullitts. My 1635 came
from Don's Ford in Utica. They were only dealer I found last feb that even knew what I
was talking about. Shepard Ford tried to sell
me a GT instead. Wonder how many Bullitts are
in NY? Wish I could afford & find a 2nd one as I love this more than any Mustang I ever
owned.. 735 miles and it "Kills bugs fast!"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Paloman ! I think I'm the only one in Rochester. I noticed the other day that the one in Newark is gone... Don't know where!

_________________
65 vert
68 shelby gt500 DHG
96 Cobra Laser Red
#1748 DHG :bullitt:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullittman on 2001-07-08 17:42 ]</font>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-07-08 17:36, bullittman wrote:
Hi Paloman ! I think I'm the only one in Rochester. I noticed the other day that the one in Newark is gone... Don't know where!
Hi #1748. We need to meet up sometime. #1635 now has just over 1,ooo miles. Paloman [email protected]_________________
65 vert
68 shelby gt500 DHG
96 Cobra Laser Red
#1748 DHG :bullitt:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullittman on 2001-07-08 17:42 ]</font>
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
156 Posts
Hey upstaters-

I'm heading on vacation tomorrow, from Chicago to Sheldrake Point on Cayuga Lake in the Bullitt. It'll be a great 14 hour drive, well maybe 11 in the bullitt! Anyways, I'll give a wave on 17, or is that 89 now, as I pass. I love your neck of the woods, it's beautiful, great lakes, and great relaxation!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I thougth I heard a Bullitt the other day go bye. Must have been You Brandon!! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-08-07 11:34, bbullitt wrote:
Hey upstaters-

I'm heading on vacation tomorrow, from Chicago to Sheldrake Point on Cayuga Lake in the Bullitt. It'll be a great 14 hour drive, well maybe 11 in the bullitt! Anyways, I'll give a wave on 17, or is that 89 now, as I pass. I love your neck of the woods, it's beautiful, great lakes, and great relaxation!


</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome Frank, I ran into the other Bullitt sold in Rochester at the Regal Theatre the other day. He'd already had a wreck ! :sad: We'll have to get together next year at the Log Cabin. I'll keep in touch.
Ron
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top