Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paul and his family stopped by for a few hours and we all went to dinner. Fun evening, of course. Took Paul out in the Bullitt since he has been riding in a truck all week. Took him on my "relaxation" road I travel about once a week or so to help unwind. Nice little two lane twisty back road that is perfect for the Bullitt or any nice handling car (take the SHO on it alot as well).

Just another example of the great friendships you make and people you meet on this great site. Next time hopefully we will make a trip to the great white North. :)

·
Quest for single digits
12,030 Posts
Yes, it was a blast, as is any gathering we have. The two lane road made me wish I had my car......badly.

We made it to Lima before the back seat started asking..."Are we stopping soon?" So, here we are for the night and I have to say other than Hawaii this was one of the best vacations we've had. We should be home by mid afternoon tomorrow, take a scrubby pad to the front of the truck to get all the bugs off. ;) then chill to get back at it on Monday.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts