Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my Bullitt on June 19th and ever since then its been ridden hard and put away wet ;). What other way is there to drive a mustang? Anyways, just wondering if there is anyone in the greater little rock area who would want to get together for some pics or beers or something.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Congrats on the Bullitt. Get it around the Little Rock area? I dont get out to much in my old age lol...so it would have to be a bigger get together like a show or something unless I just feel froggy one day lol.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
We have tried twice (not successfully) to have a Hooter's meet. Getting ready to maybe do another try at it, maybe first weekend in August. Any interest? I can get the word out to several I know of here in AR.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Totally interested. I have a bunch of friends with tuner cars that would be interested if you're not particular on the make ;) Oh by the way, EFF CAMAROS!

·
Registered
29,353 Posts
MechanicMarc said:
We have tried twice (not successfully) to have a Hooter's meet. Getting ready to maybe do another try at it, maybe first weekend in August. Any interest? I can get the word out to several I know of here in AR.
Marc,

Make it way late in August and I might be able to drive over your way.........

Just according to how things go from the Indiana State :)

tigerhonaker

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
The wife wants to do something "special" for me on my birthday weekend, But i can think of nothing better than either a Hooter's meet for the guys, or a Cracker Barrel meet for a family friendly (read as my wife and kids could come, and so could everyone elses') on Aug 29th. Either way, would want to meet up about 5:30 or 6:00. Meet in the parking lot, then move inside (or on the deck at Hooters) for some food and more fun.

If we want to do the Hooter's thing, I will need a head count to let the Manager know to maybe reserve the deck for us. The parking lot is not that great at Hooter's, and can be quite busy that time of the day. As for Cracker Barrel (other than being more female and kid friendly) is the larger parking lot, and they are not quite so busy on Saturday nights (so I've seen).

What's the vote? Better yet, I'll start a new thread with a poll. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
122 Posts
either or.
Im never good at making plans so if I say Ill be there something will come up....but I would LIKE to be there lol.

·
Registered
122 Posts
oooo nevermind if Tiger is coming after the Brenspeed trip I dont want to be there :badgrin:
The wife probably would not like the outcome of that one lol.

Seeing that Ive tried to get her to uderstand what a great anny/vacation we could have up north while we visit Brenspeed :wink:

·
Registered
29,353 Posts
BMASSIV said:
oooo nevermind if Tiger is coming after the Brenspeed trip I dont want to be there :badgrin:
The wife probably would not like the outcome of that one lol.

Seeing that Ive tried to get her to uderstand what a great anny/vacation we could have up north while we visit Brenspeed :wink:
Barry,

:rotfl: :hyper2: :roll: :drunk:

tigerhonaker

:rotfl: :hyper2: :roll: :drunk:

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Barry, just come to beat up on us poor :b01: owners!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I will try for sure. Ive been trying to get some of the guys from work to go to Hooters with me after we get off but it hasnt worked. Course CB would be better cause I might have a drink or two at Hooters and the wife cant drive a stick shift lol.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
driving drunk is no biggie, right?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Na,,,,,lol
I feel more than lucky enough that I got away with the stupidity when I was young without killing myself or worse someone else. I leave the drinking and driving to others now days.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Is this still happening Marc?

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Not on my end. Due to my work schedule with two jobs and a family obligation this weekend, I won't be able to make it. But if you guys want a meet without me, feel free. Know that I will be there in spirit.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Look at my mod thread, my car will not be down for anything for a while.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Looks like a neat ride. Let me know if you need a hand or some tools or something. Though it sounds like your experience level is a bit above mine. I am always happy to lend my muscles [what muscle?] though in exchange for learning. Or if you have spare parts for sale that'd fit my Fox.

Saw a 08/09 Bullitt tonight in Cabot, anybody from here?

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I've seen that one too. Some older guy with a mustache.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts