1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
282 Posts
I would think you could get a brand new one for that price.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
He's right! You might ought to call George at Jordan Ford in San Antonio. That's real close to what a new Bullitt at invoice is listed for.

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
Even by left coast prices thats only a little less than than I paid for my '08 NEW.

For that money for a Bullitt with over 10,000 miles already on the clock - unless he's willing to knock a couple grand off, I'd just look elsewhere.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
It's Five Star Ford. They have three new black Bullitts that aren't going anywhere. I bet you could get close to the asking of the used Bullitt price for the selling on the new black Bullitts.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the info guys I am going to being dropping bye 5 star sometime tomm and see what I can do I have several cars in mind and wich ever lot gives me the most for my trades is probb getting my buss....:tb01:

·
Registered
224 Posts
I just bought mine with $4500 in incentives from Ford, not sure if this is a national incentive or regional, but the Ford website will tell you. I paid $27,700 for my 08 with 15 miles on it. With the market slow like it is now, I am sure other dealers are looking to move cars. Nothing like a NEW Bullitt!:tongue:

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
NoCal Tom said:
I just bought mine with $4500 in incentives from Ford, not sure if this is a national incentive or regional, but the Ford website will tell you. I paid $27,700 for my 08 with 15 miles on it. With the market slow like it is now, I am sure other dealers are looking to move cars. Nothing like a NEW Bullitt!:tongue:
Odd because Ford shows no incentives for the '08 Bullitt, the Ford site says the Bullitt is exempt.
So if you got the $4,000 '08 incentive you are lucky. The dealer will probably have to eat it because Ford won't give it to them.

Congratulations, it's a great Mustang

·
Registered
201 Posts
bullitt for sale

I could not see the number on the cross member. If you can get that perhaps qw can help you. Also, right now, we had a pretty well supplied Bullitt that wwent for 22,500. I just know the individual who purchased it in Virginia.

·
Registered
40 Posts
That was my car!!! It is number 4493.

I took immaculate care of the car, it does have a scratch on the passenger side door that bugged me to no end. It has a very minor strange sound in the transmission under just the right conditions. It also pings under WOT. I slid into a curb the week before I traded it in. I bent the axle, broke a wheel, and bent the panhard rod. I replaced the axle and wheel with new OE Ford parts and straightened the panhard rod out. I also put $50 worth of Royal Purple in the rear-end that quieted a whirring sound back there. The car drove great after I replaced the parts. One of the wheels (currently on the driver side front) is brand new, but the tire was not replaced. The only mod to the car was the $400 in window tint. It also had a rattle somewhere in the backseat that I never could find. The day I traded it in, it was raining and some idiot at the dealer got muddy footprints on the carpet. It really is a solid car with only a few minor annoyances. I just missed having a truck.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Brian_3V_4493 said:

I took immaculate care of the car, it does have a scratch on the passenger side door that bugged me to no end. It has a very minor strange sound in the transmission under just the right conditions. It also pings under WOT. I slid into a curb the week before I traded it in. I bent the axle, broke a wheel, and bent the panhard rod. I replaced the axle and wheel with new OE Ford parts and straightened the panhard rod out. I also put $50 worth of Royal Purple in the rear-end that quieted a whirring sound back there. The car drove great after I replaced the parts. One of the wheels (currently on the driver side front) is brand new, but the tire was not replaced. The only mod to the car was the $400 in window tint. It also had a rattle somewhere in the backseat that I never could find. The day I traded it in, it was raining and some idiot at the dealer got muddy footprints on the carpet. It really is a solid car with only a few minor annoyances. I just missed having a truck.

That sounds immaculate to me...

NOT!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Brian_3V_4493 said:

Thank you for being honest on the cars history

·
Registered
40 Posts
screaming_pc said:
That sounds immaculate to me...

NOT!

The only thing actually 'wrong' with the car is the small scratch on the passenger door. the other stuff is just typical Ford rattles here and there. It really is a solid car I was just trying to point out everything negative I could think of. It really was immaculate. It got washed twice a week and nothing touched the paint that wasn't in a sealed ziploc bag. I ran two sets of floor mats and it was vacuumed out and wiped down bi-weekly as well. No one *EVER* rode in the back seat and I was very picky about who I let ride in the front seat. No one that ever rode with me could ever hear the trans noise or pinging I tried to point out. My girlfriend did hear the rattle in the backseat if I turned the radio off and pointed it out. I'm telling you, there is nothing wrong with that car. It did get driven hard from time to time, but thats what it was built for, right? I never was abusive, just spirited in my driving.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
just got back from five star ford and with no luck... I dont think they are real interested in making deals.. I drove my 03 mach down there sat there all day just for them to tell me they would give me 9,000 for my low mile mach.... I laughed at the sales manager and told him see ya...:lol: :lol: .....:tb01:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Brian_3V_4493 said:
The only thing actually 'wrong' with the car is the small scratch on the passenger door. the other stuff is just typical Ford rattles here and there. It really is a solid car I was just trying to point out everything negative I could think of. It really was immaculate. It got washed twice a week and nothing touched the paint that wasn't in a sealed ziploc bag. I ran two sets of floor mats and it was vacuumed out and wiped down bi-weekly as well. No one *EVER* rode in the back seat and I was very picky about who I let ride in the front seat. No one that ever rode with me could ever hear the trans noise or pinging I tried to point out. My girlfriend did hear the rattle in the backseat if I turned the radio off and pointed it out. I'm telling you, there is nothing wrong with that car. It did get driven hard from time to time, but thats what it was built for, right? I never was abusive, just spirited in my driving.

Hey thanks for all the info... The BULLITT was really nice I didnt even notice the scratch that u mentioned...... The car ran real good....:tb01:

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
39,282 Posts

1 - 20 of 26 Posts